Good news on Robert Burns

View as article
The melodrama on here is worse than what I see with my 13-year-old daughter and her friends. It's like a soap opera full of PMSing girls.

Burns is a freak. But he has that Ricky Williams flakiness. I could imagine him going on a mission for a couple years in the middle of his college career. Hopefully he has heart and desire to take advantage of his natural skill set. He could be the best of the bunch. Can't wait for spring ball to see all the battles (QB, RB, OL, DB). Great times!

I feel your pain on the 13 year old daughter.

Advertisement
You sound like a real tough guy. I bet you eat your steaks well done too.

Much tougher than I eat my steaks. Medium rare

On a more relevant note though, if you're part of the anti-Brock brigade, it would be very ironic to sarcastically call me a tough guy. I'm not certain you are, but just throwing that out there

There's nothing arbitrary about it choadface

Go white knight for some other cvnt

I'm not saying he's never made a dumb post, but I almost always see that you've downvoted his **** no matter what it is. It could be the most benevolent post and you've downvoted it. Brush up on your definition of arbitrary

You act like you were buried under a fat btich for the last 5 years. You are either willfully ignorant, completely stupid or a total Cane traitor just like your princess broke.

Like I said, not saying he's never made a dumb post, there are plenty. It's just that the whole constant ragging on him for exaggerated purposes simply for the sake of him being Brock is getting tired and it often causes decent threads to devolve into ridiculous high-school-like taunting parties.

broke's problem is either his daddy wasn't around when he was young or he refused to listen to his daddy when he was young.

Either way his punk *** gets no passes around here as long as they let me porst.

same way I feel about your punk a s s and I ain't D

On a more relevant note though, if you're part of the anti-Brock brigade, it would be very ironic to sarcastically call me a tough guy. I'm not certain you are, but just throwing that out there

I'm not saying he's never made a dumb post, but I almost always see that you've downvoted his **** no matter what it is. It could be the most benevolent post and you've downvoted it. Brush up on your definition of arbitrary

You act like you were buried under a fat btich for the last 5 years. You are either willfully ignorant, completely stupid or a total Cane traitor just like your princess broke.

Like I said, not saying he's never made a dumb post, there are plenty. It's just that the whole constant ragging on him for exaggerated purposes simply for the sake of him being Brock is getting tired and it often causes decent threads to devolve into ridiculous high-school-like taunting parties.

broke's problem is either his daddy wasn't around when he was young or he refused to listen to his daddy when he was young.

Either way his punk *** gets no passes around here as long as they let me porst.

same way I feel about your punk a s s and I ain't D

But the difference between you and I in this regard is that no one gives a single solitary fvck what you think. Your irrelevancy defines your presence here at CIS.

Don't ever talk about my father you f_cking idiot he was a marine and I guarantee he has done more than you ever did for this country. And where do you come up with bullsh*t like that. **** a55 mf

giphy.gif

Don't ever talk about my father you f_cking idiot he was a marine and I guarantee he has done more than you ever did for this country. And where do you come up with bullsh*t like that. **** a55 mf

I think Cane Dynasty was a Marine too. This shît needs to be squashed and get back to Canes and picking on Brock for his steak preferences.l and Cane Dynasty for his choice of singlets and shameless love for Butch

My brother is a marine too, this fool keep coming at me, didn't even say sh*t to him lol

Now you're gonna play the dumb blonde role?

fvckkng hysterical

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Acting like a bully is so cool/pathetic! Wish I could be that cool when I grow up.

Just give it a rest, dude, for fvck sake.

IF he can stay healthy he will be a stud and will probably our #3 RB this year if thats the case. Would love to see him used this year as a change of pace back and on short down situations.

Advertisement
Was told yesterday that freshman running back Robert Burns will be available for spring practice after undergoing a small procedure on his foot right when he got on campus.

Burns has apparently been very disciplined with his rehab and has impressed with his work ethic early on. His availability will be big for spring practice as Miami'a running back situation will look very different after Mark Walton next season.
UConn was missing its top 3 RBs, so "fullback" Robert Burns got a look.

Went 10 for 71 and a TD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back