Good news on Robert Burns

Advertisement
I think homer will get passed pretty easily by the young guns coming in. Would like to see him get a good oppty this spring, though

Advertisement
Homer
Gray
Burns
Lingard
Davis

After Walton leaves, let's ride

You ruin nearly every thread.

Honestly you guys have to stop. This whole "I hate everything brock says" schtick is almost as annoying as some of the bad posts you guys complain about. The guy cares, and so do you so everybody just chill

Oh........ok. Brock takes a weak shot at Burns and you want me to be quiet? FOH.

What weak shot? I have defended burns in most threads on this site about him...

My mistake. I could have sworn you left Burns out of that list. I retract my statement about that.

As of RIght now Burns is the most physically talented RB on our roster... Will it amount to anything on the field? remains to be seen.... All i know is I hope so because I dont want to see no dam Clemson reject whos been injured more then Burns get major PT on this team

Homer
Gray
Burns
Lingard
Davis

Edit- this is definitely not in order just listing all the backs we will have in 2018

Why do we need a list? People know who is on the team. You need to dial back the posts and make them more meaningful. This is nonsense.

As of RIght now Burns is the most physically talented RB on our roster... Will it amount to anything on the field? remains to be seen.... All i know is I hope so because I dont want to see no dam Clemson reject whos been injured more then Burns get major PT on this team

True burns is the most talented back when you factor in his size, speed and ability. Hope he stays healthy though

Advertisement
Homer
Gray
Burns
Lingard
Davis

This was ALMOST the worst post I'd seen since 'crootin was at a fever pitch early this year. But....

Burns will ultimately be a FB when it's all said & done. Could give us a lot of versatility in that space

OH MY!

A guy that can barely absorb contact the high school level will be a FB in college!?

View attachment 43214

And don't forget if healthy he's a very explosive and talented RUNNING BACK

I'm okay with the waterboy running the ball if it gets us yards.

Burns, he reminded me of someone in his limited highlights and I couldn't pinpoint it for a long time. Those of you old enough to remember, Garrison Hearst. Same body, pad level, similar moves, and speed. I could live with that should be stay healthy.

Homer
Gray
Burns
Lingard
Davis

You ruin nearly every thread.

Honestly you guys have to stop. This whole "I hate everything brock says" schtick is almost as annoying as some of the bad posts you guys complain about. The guy cares, and so do you so everybody just chill

I was thinking the same thing. Like **** is it really that serious? Mfs hate on the Brock dude more than Shaq be hatin on Javale. Like when is the expiration date on the hate? IJS...

Advertisement
Your hatred of Walton is funny bro... You'll rep for any RB other than him lol

Burns about to be your new Gus, all because you simply can't stand that Walton is the guy.

Lol...Nah Walton is the guy right now ill admit that...but just because burns is more talented doesnt mean he will be more productive or turn out to be a better palyer

Advertisement
Outstanding news.... This kid is special... 5-10, 210 with power...

If he's ready, will be a great addition at RB this year and will be a brick house to take down... if you can catch him.

This is going to be a exciting Spring and Summer... Allot of competition is a good thing and we see who's the best !

This year keeps on getting better and better and it hasn't started yet... Wow

Advertisement
Back