Good News coming soon for Ahmmon (not about UM football)

Okay, so Miami hit the lottery in birth defects, then. Because we've had three medicals in less than a year with Young, Richards and Wilder. Now I'm hearing Wilder may be back, so I guess his genetic disorder is reversible? There was a pass to Richards in the LSU game and another to Thomas where I made a comment to my brother that Rosier was going to get his receivers injured. Was I making an (un)lucky guess with my simpleton brain? Total coincidence? Because I wasn't delusional. It happened. And Thomas got rattled later in the season because of another terrible pass.

Again, I'm NOT blaming Rosier. He couldn't help where he was throwing the ball. I'm ****ed about the fact our coaches couldn't find a more accurate passer to get the ball to their receivers without making them contort their entire bodies while running 20 mph in the opposite direction with a couple defenders draped on their backs.

Yep, and I recall the discussions. Several commented in those weeks that Rosier was going to get someone killed - making them perform heroic, superhuman contortions to catch those ridiculous passes. And yes, Richards as well was really vulnerable during some catches I didn't think it would be possible to catch.

Or late passes - leading to some really vulnerable, hard hits.

Advertisement
You do realize that the old “pot calling the kettle black” is a racist comment right?
It's also racist to clear your throat, ask someone if they want bacon with their eggs, saying hello and/or goodbye more than once in a 48 hour period, doing the shimmy, shimmy, shake on American Bandstand, farting in church, thinking how good a vanilla shake would taste on a warm summer day, naming a dog Spot, getting a Bette Midler tattoo, calling your biological brother, brother (sister works too), etc.

Believe hes getting a GA job, but it’s not Miami. Think more of a mentor role for his bro.
Older Richards was just as fond of Auburn as little Richards. Believe they were in his final 3 as well. Would be a smart move for both parties.
He’s in undergrad until December, it’s about a separate venture

Advertisement
I'd love to know the true story behind how Ahmmon got injured. Because I suspect it was one of Rosier's terrible throws into coverage that caused the injury. Rosier isn't at fault, he is what he is. But Richt should NEVER have put that kid on the the field again, and I believe his failure to replace Rosier led to Richards' injury. Regardless, Ahmmon is a true Cane warrior. I wish him nothing but the best and certainly don't hold his younger brother's decisions against him.

Any brown kid (black, latin, Samoan, whatever ... just not white) going to Auburn or Bama just has to remember he's a paid gladiator who cannot touch the local merchandise because Bama/Auburn boosters run in the same circles as the Virginia governor.

So Richt via Rosier mismanagement somehow caused Richards injury and football players at Bama and Auburn can’t date white girls?

Wow and wow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd love to know the true story behind how Ahmmon got injured. Because I suspect it was one of Rosier's terrible throws into coverage that caused the injury. Rosier isn't at fault, he is what he is. But Richt should NEVER have put that kid on the the field again, and I believe his failure to replace Rosier led to Richards' injury. Regardless, Ahmmon is a true Cane warrior. I wish him nothing but the best and certainly don't hold his younger brother's decisions against him.

Any brown kid (black, latin, Samoan, whatever ... just not white) going to Auburn or Bama just has to remember he's a paid gladiator who cannot touch the local merchandise because Bama/Auburn boosters run in the same circles as the Virginia governor.
But Northram is a Democrat...can't be a racist.

Indy is walking a thin line with me
I here you but I wouldn't mess with him today. I think he gave the alafaga lover @Canes1835 the kabash earlier today. I'm sure he smells blood in the water. 🤣🤣
I like chocolate chip cookie dough....so I've been *** all these years?

Am I looking at the wrong ****?

Wow...just wow!
No way, Pops. You misunderstood me. @Cribby the ice cream master gave us the ok. So We're as manly as back hair and cigar smoking.

Advertisement
I here you but I wouldn't mess with him today. I think he gave the alafaga lover @Canes1835 the kabash earlier today. I'm sure he smells blood in the water. 🤣🤣

No way, Pops. You misunderstood me. @Cribby the ice cream master gave us the ok. So We're as manly as back hair and cigar smoking.

So it is written , so it is done

"Good News" is just code for Tate's sister. He thinks he has a shot to dive head first into that....bad neck and all.

Advertisement
Back