Good lord, am I the only one that didnt realize Jimmy Johnson just turned 80?

TenaciousCanesD

Recruit
Happy Birthday to Jimmy Johnson today. I had no idea he is now 80. Guess I will always see him as the young up and coming coach like he was in Miami. I feel so old and even more shocking, Terry Bradshaw is 6 years younger than him. I always thought Bradshaw was way older than JJ. Crazy :LOL:

Advertisement
Happy Birthday to Jimmy Johnson today. I had no idea he is now 80. Guess I will always see him as the young up and coming coach like he was in Miami. I feel so old and even more shocking, Terry Bradshaw is 6 years younger than him. I always thought Bradshaw was way older than JJ. Crazy :LOL:
He’s aged well since retiring.

Time flies.....I remember feeling old when I started seeing sons of athletes that I followed during my youth. Now I'm seeing their grandkids come up through the ranks. Scary

Advertisement
Advertisement
Time flies. 1987 was 36 years ago and he was in his mid 40s back then.

The NFL network was playing Dan Marino's first game from the torn ACL injury last week. I went to look up one of his stats after that game and realized he's already 60. It felt like it was just yesterday that I was watching him airing it out. Twenty years later and we are still waiting for someone that comes close to what he could do. Hopefully Tua can stay healthy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back