Good looking 2014 prospect

Advertisement
not bad.....Hallandale has been sending all of their good prospects to UF recently. Watch out for them.

Advertisement
Some real nice potential there! The kid is quick, good height, and is a sure tackler (see 1:28 mark). Get him in camp.

Not bad; I'd like to see him come up sooner in run support in those hi-lights. Defintely a kid I'd want to come to camp and have the coaches evaluate.

I like this kid a lot. Pure safety which we havent had much luck with for whatever reason.

Advertisement
Short vid. Impressive closing speed but the 1st play was a negative for me. Would like to see better body control, ball skills and balance to make the pick AND the landing. He has enough potential to warrant being recruited and I'm sure the staff will keep an eye on his progress.

Short vid. Impressive closing speed but the 1st play was a negative for me. Would like to see better body control, ball skills and balance to make the pick AND the landing. He has enough potential to warrant being recruited and I'm sure the staff will keep an eye on his progress.

The reason he looked awkward on the first play is because the grass was wet and he slipped. He still came down with the pick. Keep in mind this was a summer camp at Fau so all this happened in a span of 3 days. He actually had to get a new face ask at this camp after bending the first one.

The reason he looked awkward on the first play is because the grass was wet and he slipped. He still came down with the pick. Keep in mind this was a summer camp at Fau so all this happened in a span of 3 days. He actually had to get a new face ask at this camp after bending the first one.

Thanks for the info.

Advertisement
Back