Good grief.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m not black, but I also want to know why Jacurri Brown is not getting an opportunity to play.

Signed,

Peruche
As long as he knows and the staff knows who cares? I mean honestly the kid will just say something at this point. Why does everyone have to know every detail? It’s sucks but he’s not playing, and if he were tight he would complain about it. Crazy people just run away with the craziest conspiracies for attention. Most human beings should just stay off social media the world is not ready for that sh as we have seen.

Covington should have been a four-year starter.

Guy had some really good games. I always thought so too. But yeah, Luke is an idiot. I don't think this is going to get the traction his Ryan Collins stunt did. I think it's obviously pretty ludicrous that Miami football - of all programs - would show unwarranted preference to a white player over a black player. Absolutely absurd.

Advertisement
e7af18ff-f8e1-4ff8-9499-51d85f7ababa_text.gif

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....please play him so people can see have bad he is at passing more than 5 yards down the field so I dont have to see stupid post after stupid post about playing JB
TVD says "hold my beer."

Advertisement
Luke get over it. As a self proclaimed leader of the “ black” community this ridiculous accusation just fuels racism where it doesn’t exist. Why can’t you just use your celebrity status to become a community leader and bring people of all color together.
look at all sports and look at the stands. What do you see? It’s a mostly white crowd rooting for mostly black athletes. Children idolizing black players. Give Al sharpton a call he could probabaly use another **** stirrer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back