Good game

Advertisement
Apologies. Just attempting to be gracious. Apparently I was mistaken to come over to your board.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Some people never learned how to be civil. Good luck to your team down the stretch and hope you guys knock off FSU.

Bump.sign.jpg

Clemson did what they needed to do. Good for them.

Personally ill never forget clemson getting a sack on a 2 man rush. I thought that was impossible.

Advertisement
you guys played great. Im not like a SEC homer, so Im not cheering for you the rest of the way. Hope you lose 6 straight. But good luck!!!!!

It just wasn't your day. You guys have a GREAT punter. He really kept us in bad field position all day.

Good luck with your coaching search. Hope you get who you want. The ACC needs a strong Miami.

Hope your bus falls off a cliff on your ride back. I broke a Clemson fans nose today. Hope it wasn't yours. Go play in garbage. Bye and Sionara you redneck hillbilly worthless piece of trash.

Says the guy who wants to go 'follow' some other team. GTFOH

Advertisement
It just wasn't your day. You guys have a GREAT punter. He really kept us in bad field position all day.

Good luck with your coaching search. Hope you get who you want. The ACC needs a strong Miami.

Hope your bus falls off a cliff on your ride back. I broke a Clemson fans nose today. Hope it wasn't yours. Go play in garbage. Bye and Sionara you redneck hillbilly worthless piece of trash.

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement

You DO know that Dabo just screwed himself, right?

We hire Butch Davis, and it's done and done.

No more recruits from South Florida, and no more ACC championships.

But thank him for us. It was shortsighted, but very generous.

I disagree. There's a reason Jimbo let up and Dabo didn't. A strong Miami is both good for the conference and good for 1 loss by the Noles. FSU plays UM every year, Clemson very rarely plays UM. Dabo did us a huge favor tonight AND, if Golden is canned, he did Clemson a big favor too

I disagree. There's a reason Jimbo let up and Dabo didn't. A strong Miami is both good for the conference and good for 1 loss by the Noles. FSU plays UM every year, Clemson very rarely plays UM. Dabo did us a huge favor tonight AND, if Golden is canned, he did Clemson a big favor too

You need to squeeze cheeks, grunt, and clear your mind.

If Butch comes back to Miamii, he'll be cleaning the clocks of FSU AND Clemson.

I want to thank the opposing fan for posting a reasonable comment on our site. Clemson is a great team and I can't say they are not championship worthy. I apologize for the responses. You just didn't understand the state of the Miami fans at this point. We are pizzed off beyond repair and deservedly so. But your team beat us beyond anything that has ever been done before, and I think, you have the potential to win it all with the talent you have. I personally wish ACC teams well (except FSU on occasion like when their QB is a rapist) and I wish you hadn't been subjected to the crap that was dealt you earlier.

Advertisement

Well to be fair, we can only take 25 recruits per year and there are more than that in South Florida. There will still be a couple

Advertisement
Back