Good evening brethren

KATKER

Drive by porster
I havent followed recruiting much this year. Usually more involved and advised from some friends and coaches around South Florida.

I was wondering if us Cane fans late to the game this yr can get a quick run down on exactly what Richt and Co are doing to reverse the damage done by Golden. Love that Bruce stuck with us, Ive watched him since he was a freshman. Ton of pressure on him could of easily bolted.

So whats on tap for tomorrow? Any surprises? Pete are we back to BMF?

Advertisement
I havent followed recruiting much this year. Usually more involved and advised from some friends and coaches around South Florida.

I was wondering if us Cane fans late to the game this yr can get a quick run down on exactly what Richt and Co are doing to reverse the damage done by Golden. Love that Bruce stuck with us, Ive watched him since he was a freshman. Ton of pressure on him could of easily bolted.

Every group project has a student that shows up last minute and slaps their name on the paper after putting in no effort. You're that kid.

Long time no hear from mane. Let's just say things are looking real good considering only 1.75 months to rec

Every group project has a student that shows up last minute and slaps their name on the paper after putting in no effort. You're that kid.

Nov 2011, KATKER is your OG and will be treated as such.

I suggest you read the 40 page thread on Byrd, u will come away well informed about everything that has happened with his recruitment in the last few days.

Or I could save you the trouble. He will pick Miami or Tennessee

Advertisement

Yo Kat, glad to have you back.

The skinny: We're gonna be so happy to get some dudes tomorrow, and irrationally upset that we didn't get others.

Long time no hear from mane. Let's just say things are looking real good considering only 1.75 months to rec

It's a joke, not meant as a personal attack. I'm sure he's got enough thick skin to not get his feelings hurt :p

Advertisement

Sup my brotha. See at the games next season.

Advertisement
Back