Good Decommits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone see that James williams got offers from UGA and Bama this weekend? And he went onto Good's decommit tweet and posted that "puzzled/confused face" Hope the staff is all over him

IDK anything but what's been said. It's really not "forcing him out" if he has academic problems.

From TOS, it has always sounded like the grade issue was discussed from the beginning. Now if the kid didn't take care of his business, what can you do? Personally, I don't understand where the school, coaches are in situations like this. I get that the family can't always help etc. Every situation is different. But if the bottom line is he won't be eligible or qualify, where did the ball drop all these months?

FWIW, I read today about a 5* kid who looks like he will have to go JUCO instead of where he is committed. And apparently the standards there aren't too high to begin with..... It's a waste of talent. Where are all the adults? some kids just don't care about school - they think the sport will carry them to the next step in life, forgetting that you need to qualify to get there first.

You trying to blame the coaches for being in this situation? Every year Id venture to say about 25% or more are grades concerns with more so from the upper talent as theyve been cruising through for years!

But I believe the coaches and support staff gave Good an exact lay out with grades needed to qualify and if they did a check and he is not even close cut ties now and lets bring in another body

Advertisement
Bold inspired solutions and of course change scare suits , it's better for them to talk in circles and act like microphone is cutting out.

They really have the audacity to push him out, we could have used this kid like hester. The coaching staff better know something we don't bc it makes no sense to push this kid out.

Their track record suggest that they know absolutely nothing we don't, and in many cases less.

You trying to blame the coaches for being in this situation? Every year Id venture to say about 25% or more are grades concerns with more so from the upper talent as theyve been cruising through for years!

But I believe the coaches and support staff gave Good an exact lay out with grades needed to qualify and if they did a check and he is not even close cut ties now and lets bring in another body

That’s my point too. Not blaming the coaches at all- especially Miami coaches. The school is another story. I agree it’s on the kid but sometimes kids need adults to prod them.

Advertisement
Anyone see that James williams got offers from UGA and Bama this weekend? And he went onto Good's decommit tweet and posted that "puzzled/confused face" Hope the staff is all over him

I mean we will lead for James throughout...im plugged in with that one....But them offers are big and we will have to stay on him not take for granted...because them other schools are already ready to go all the way...there arent much kids out there like him now adays

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back