Good Decommits

Advertisement
Dear God its going to get worse once other coaches get a chance to get in the players ear. What Pitch does miami have to sell right now ??

Are they really thinking to be in the position to push kids out of the class?

We won’t finish in the top 30. This program is a mess.

Advertisement
They really have the audacity to push him out, we could have used this kid like hester. The coaching staff better know something we don't bc it makes no sense to push this kid out.

They really have the audacity to push him out, we could have used this kid like hester. The coaching staff better know something we don't bc it makes no sense to push this kid out.

Ppl just want him cus he has speed lot more to football than that. He would be bettee suited FAU, UCF, USF school

Advertisement
Ppl just want him cus he has speed lot more to football than that. He would be bettee suited FAU, UCF, USF school
hes has size, speed and can definitely be used on jet sweeps, punt/ kick returner. like i said he can be use like devin hester.

Advertisement
Why take the crazy athlete projects if we have proven that we can’t even develop the four and five stars?

Advertisement
Good was someone I didn't care too much for. He was going to be a project whom was a good athlete. I'd like for us to fill his spot with Emerson who's currently committed to Miss State. The one I don't want to lose is Brownlee.

Advertisement
Back