Good Billy Corben Interview

Advertisement
Just started listening. The interviewer is a PIMP!

Much better than the chinstrap radio they try to push on us here at CiS.

This dude at least has a ******* clue.

He's actually asking real questions.

Corben is a real Cane. He makes some great points about people driving out of their way for an even that they feel is worth their time.

Last edited:
The interviewer sounds like he is 12, watched The U and based his entire knowledge-base on the documentary.

Billy is passionate, but doesn't come off any more knowledge than an average fan.

Just started listening. The interviewer is a PIMP!

Much better than the chinstrap radio they try to push on us here at CiS.

This dude at least has a ****ing clue.

He's actually asking real questions.

Corben is a real Cane. He makes some great points about people driving out of their way for an even that they feel is worth their time.

Right?! I read this dude's stuff a lot. I like the questions he asked. And Corben is a legit beast

Advertisement
The school really is a disgrace in so many many ways. The whole thing is embarrassing at this point. Claiming to invest $600+ million in athletics when you haven't spent anywhere near that is disturbing. The fact the AD and school think it's ok to blatantly lie is mind blowing.

Last edited:
The school really is a disgrace in so many many ways. The whole thing is embarrassing at this point. Claiming to invest $600+ million in athletics when you haven't spend anywhere near that is disturbing. The fact the AD and school think it's ok to blatantly lie is mind blowing.

alternate-ending-for-star-wars-episode-iii-e8df088b-a200-4fc9-8060-e028265c0d4b-png-292800.jpg

I don't get the hard on for him--dude is just a regular fan. hates the coaching staff like everyonelse. hes a die hard alumni just like the rest of us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back