good artice: miami still holds national appeal for recruits

Advertisement
Great Article, Miami will always have appeal. However, the end of the article is not that good when they have Chad Thomas announcing at 9AM. lol. Can't wait for this recruiting season to be over. Toughest one I've ever been through.

National appeal is dessert.. Local appeal is the meat & potatoes. We have to get the order in which we eat fixed.

Great Article, Miami will always have appeal. However, the end of the article is not that good when they have Chad Thomas announcing at 9AM. lol. Can't wait for this recruiting season to be over. Toughest one I've ever been through.

this is my first one actually from beginning to end and its been up and down and painful.i dont think i can do this to myself next year. it was better off when i didnt know these sites like CIS existed.

this is my first one actually from beginning to end and its been up and down and painful.i dont think i can do this to myself next year. it was better off when i didnt know these sites like CIS existed.

This one was rougher than all the rest because we had good momentum and were coming off a high from getting out from under the cloud. Going into signing day we have 4-5 decommits and 1 commit in the last month or so. So many misses too. Lost to our rivals, who are about to take 3-4 top recruits from our back yard. I think no matter what, at this point, we are ready for it to be over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back