Gonna be hard to keep Jeff Thomas off the field......

CountDookoo

Recruit
This kid is a bigtime difference maker. Gotta get creative and get #4 the ball. His KO returns leave a lot to be desired but he is the most explosive player on the team.

Advertisement
Would like to see Harley getting some burn, too, as this season winds down.

Correction.. AR82 is the most explosive player on the team! JT4 not far behind but AR82 is that guy!

Is Harley truly close to 95-100%?

It'd be nice to beat down an opponent and get the backups some playing time, but that isn't happening unless Virginia completely folds the tent and even then that will probably be some weird 4 quarter battle.

Advertisement
Harley injured his ankle in Syracuse game. We need to get JT4 10+ touches a game.

The jet sweep, or even faking it would help open up running game. He should be getting screens, bubbles, sweeps, deep shots vs VT. They are vulnerable to big plays so we need him and AR82 to be involved early and often. I would keep 6-7 in to block a lot and look for them on an island. Thomas has shown the last couple of game crazy moves to shake free of DB's with 10 yard cushions. If they are going to bring heat and man up we need to burn them deep.

Man what we could do with our WRs is filthy.

Give JT the reverse. Bring Deejay in motion fake to homer and pitch forward to Deejay as he comes across and then lateral back to Jeff as hes running across following homer around the end. Then run it again later in the game only this time going to JT first, then lateral to Deejay, who tosses down field to an open Harley. Maaaaannnnnnnn

I forgot about Harley getting banged up. What’s his status? Iirc he had the dreaded high ankle sprain? He dresses against UNC so I’m guessing coaches are gearing him up (and Delaney, et al) for the Home stretch

Advertisement
Back