Off-Topic Gone too soon.

And Bo (his brother), too.
Bo was Uncle Howdy in Bray's latest run.

Say whatever about Vince and the fam, but times like this, he takes care of those families in times like this.

But have to wonder if he ever got over the passing of his best friend who was like a brother to him Brodie.

It did come out a lil but ago that he was sick and "injured" a month or so ago, discrediting some dirtsheets out there.

I pray his family had peace and this can be an example to not listen to the negativity in wrestling dirt sheets calling him selfish, or just walking out. **** is bush league. Im hurt over this one. His pops was one of my favorite wrestlers as a kid, loved his fitsr gimmick a lot and The Fiend as well. Dude was a creative genius.

Well, hes with Brodie putting on one helluva match on the other side.

I'm really sad, this guy was one of my favorites of the modern era.

@Memnon

FB_IMG_1692921605100.jpg

Advertisement
Bray had COVID in the past, which aggravated a pre-existing heart condition. That's why he had been out since February, and he had been working himself towards a return. He suffered a sudden heart attack today.

Feel so bad for his wife and children, as well as his father (Mike Rotundo).
I don’t think JoJo was his wife, brother. Bray was divorced (2 kids) and was engaged to JoJo Offerman (former WWE ring announcer and daughter of MLB Jose Offerman). They had two kids together.

I don’t think JoJo was his wife, brother. Bray was divorced (2 kids) and was engaged to JoJo Offerman (former WWE ring announcer and daughter of MLB Jose Offerman). They had two kids together.
I thought he and Jo Jo had married

Advertisement
Heard the news & I couldn't believe it...

Bray Wyatt was a phenomenal new & fresh character in the WWE, his gimmick got over so well that the company really didn't even know what to do with him.

I remember when the Wyatt family first debuted & they were such a huge hit, they coincided at the same time as the Ledoux Brothers from True Detective, so the whole Cult-like Louisiana family gimmick was getting over like crazy with the fans.

He had some iconic matches so early in his career & to only be 36 (which is really young in wrestling years) his trajectory was as high as can be, until the company essentially slowed down his momentum.

He came from old school wrestling royalty being from the Windham/Mulligan family, but that legacy will continue to carry on.

Just like when Luke Harper unexpectedly passed, this was shocking.

RIP Bray

Sean Ross Sapp confirmed the long-held rumor that Windham got COVID and it exacerbated a serious heart issue that likely led to the heart attack, even though he had improved quite a bit.

He had lost a ton of weight and had a really good body transformation during the COVID years, too.

Really unfortunate. He and Brodie, just here one minute, gone the next.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back