Golesh to USF

Advertisement
But i was told he'd he was on the shortlist to be the next OC

Advertisement
Advertisement
you are so dumb harry styles GIF

Need to send this to USF AD...... Coach Prime is a program Changer he would've locked Ft. Myers and central Fl down

Advertisement
Advertisement
USF just USF'd themselves again. What an awful hire for them. Another first time head coach.
I’m curious who you think USF was capable of hiring? Good, experienced coaches aren’t taking the USF job. They have to choose between a young, up and comer or some retread who’s been fired from everywhere he’s been.

I’m curious who you think USF was capable of hiring? Good, experienced coaches aren’t taking the USF job. They have to choose between a young, up and comer or some retread who’s been fired from everywhere he’s been.
Someone with actual experience would have at least made sense. They screwed themselves when they passed on Herman and actually thought they had a shot at Dion. The guy they hired has the same background as they guy they just canned.

Last edited:
Someone with actual experience would have at least made sense. They screwed themselves when they passed on Herman and actually thought they had a shot at Dion. The guy they hired has the same background as they guy they just canned.

Football alum are ****ed. Many thought Larry Scott should’ve been the safe pick if anything

Advertisement
Back