Golden's one chance

We have alot of problems. The D is the most obvious one. But also our ST is a dumpster fire. Golden ask our kicker to kick the ball short and every time they bring it further out than if it was a touchback. While the other team bombs it into our endzone. We have a bunch of attrition and they can't game plan. Golden needs to go

Advertisement
Golden is a walking dead man....a rich one, for sure....but his head coaching days at an elite level beyond this gig are history.

He should be a marketing administrator or an AD at a division 2 school.

He better make sure he saves his money because i dont see one D1 team who would want him.

GOlden and no d must go throw in swasey and whoever the next coach (Butch) doesnt want gtfo. Its that simple if he can keep ice carroll fat boy kehoe and i think coley would greatly benefit from him but if butch doesmt want or like him throw that ***** on the fire as well

Advertisement
Serious ?... Didnt golden turn around UVA defense & have them ranked high?.. If so was it this scheme?.. Were the safeties & lbs so far off the Los on obvious running plays & running teams?.. I don't see how it cud ever work & it's far passed from working here... Just wondering if & how it worked there?

are we seriously looking at UVA accomplishments (and I am using that term very loosely here) to find out whether AG or his scheme work? For real? this is bull****, last I remember that team and any team that AG has ever coached has never won a got**** thing. The only thing AG is good at is eloquently making excuses and being a bad coach.

Goldens one chance was louisville after that he was dead to me, he can fire whoever he wants, he is still a sh¡t coach

A) It's his defense too
B) He's going down with the titanic
C) Even Stevie Wonder let alone the BOT can see he's a disastrous head coach

I was actually watching the game with Stevie Wonder, and on one play where we had the option strung out but Kirby decided to backpedal instead of attack the play for a loss, Stevie jumped up and screamed, "Did you see that ****!". Our passivity transcends sight.

LOL. Your best line of the season so far...LOL

Advertisement
Back