Golden's Number's Through The Years

sitzee

Freshman
I did some homework on Golden when he was hired and I was scratching my head at the time.. Now, to be fair he got us through a very difficult time and the penalties were lite.. I bought into his plan, but after his comments Saturday night he lost me as a supporter.. Twice over a 14 year career as either a Defensive Coordinator or Head Coach were his Defenses ranked in the top 25.. While at Virginia his 2004 team had the 18th ranked Defense & in 2010 while at Temple his Defense was ranked #16 (schedule strength that year was 106)... In 5 of those years his defenses were ranked in the top 50, but in 3 of those years the schedule strength was ranked above 100, meaning he was playing Patsies.. I say he better adjust that Defense and start playing to the strength of the players abilities or if he doesn't then show him the door....

Last edited:
Advertisement
From now on, when posting Golden's career stats, put them behind a spoiler alert! Don't nobody want to see that ish!

A few of us pointed out these stats already, when no one on this board wanted to listen.

Nothing new, but still extremely disgusting.

Advertisement
50a47e79afa96f1ff40012e4.gif

Advertisement
Back