Golden's message to McDermott

Problem2

All-American
Premium
McDermott says Al Golden told him, "I just went through all this crap and I'm still here. I'm not going anywhere."
10:32am - 21 Mar 13

Advertisement
Questions 2014 OL Kc McDermott has for his #NotreDame trip: "Is (Kelly) staying or is he leaving in the next few years?"
10:30am - 21 Mar 13

#NotreDame really impresses McDermott in terms of tradition, academics. Grandfather huge fan. Kc followed them growing up, along with Miami.
10:31am - 21 Mar 13

McDermotts facing this decision as a win-win. Either way, he's with a big brother and at a great school with a good football program.
10:36am - 21 Mar 13

Late grandpa was a huge #NotreDame fan. Kc, then, watched them a lot growing up. "I have him in the back of my mind."
11:02am - 21 Mar 13

Advertisement
Advertisement
well grandpa holtz didn't do a good job keeping one grand son away from Miami ..... not to sure he'll bring this one in either

McDermott should be more worried about Kelly leaving than Golden.

Didn't he basically accept an NFL job and then decided not to take it?

Someone just show KC pictures of the two coaches to contrast. One with Kelly all red faced with spit flying in a players face. And the other of Golden when Malcolm got injured.

Advertisement
I wouldn't make light of a relationship that a kid has with his grandfather. It's obviously something that's a factor in KC's decision. He may pick Miami, he may not. I think this decision is going to be a lot closer than people think. I knew it was on when KC mentioned that ND was one of the most respected institutions "in the world".

Someone just show KC pictures of the two coaches to contrast. One with Kelly all red faced with spit flying in a players face. And the other of Golden when Malcolm got injured.

it's a toss up both great player coaches.....

compare.jpg

Advertisement
Back