Golden's in home with Cook tonight

The more I think about it, the fact that the grandmother is a key factor in the recruitment I cant see her wanting 2 of her grandsons to not be together. AG has always been great with parents so I cant see a way that we dont make a big run at the end

Advertisement
For Cook I would use all my missiles, all at once -- by missiles I mean Golden, Coley, Carroll, & Hurlie

Advertisement
Hope Al left his pipe on Mama Cook's couch.

Grandma Cook is the key to his recruiting.

An FSU poster on 247 says she favors us for w/e its worth. IDK how legit he is just passing it along.

If an FSU guy is saying that im believing it. Those bums think they're getting everybody

Well they did last year and we just got Coley. Did you not see the thread that bumped? We were getting everybody and Mike Langston was going to commit suicide and recruits were tired of Jimbo etc. In the end they almost got everybody.

Advertisement
we got corn elder and derrick griffin after signing day who were 4 stars. we got jermaine grace and gus edwards who fsu wanted on signing day too. matthew thomas committed to a school he tried to leave afterwards. to me the one that stung was jaynard bostwick. Thomas got injured and look how arkansas and florida are playing. do go agains the tie. lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope Al left his pipe on Mama Cook's couch.

Grandma Cook is the key to his recruiting.

An FSU poster on 247 says she favors us for w/e its worth. IDK how legit he is just passing it along.

If an FSU guy is saying that im believing it. Those bums think they're getting everybody

Well they did last year and we just got Coley. Did you not see the thread that bumped? We were getting everybody and Mike Langston was going to commit suicide and recruits were tired of Jimbo etc. In the end they almost got everybody.

Yeah true

Advertisement
Back