Goldens first in home visit.....CALI

Advertisement
Kaaya and Valentine are equally important but the final ov is with Valentine so its more about getting the momentum at that time and getting the momentum with Kaaya now right before his ov to seal the deal with him

Advertisement
I wouldn't have minded if it were at Valentines place tho. But, I do like the take care of your own theory as well.

Keep your expectations low in regards to TV.

SEC money is hard to turn down.

I head Dan Patrick mention today a conversation he had with a PAC 12 coach who said, in complete seriousness, "if the SEC has themselves set on a player, we lose. We just can't afford to pay what they do."

Anybody who thinks SEC schools aren't ponying up cash is either naive or stupid.
****, most schools do it.

We don't, especially for the past 3 years and for the near future, with the NCAA up our culo's.

We have to find a better way. Compared to everyone else we are amateurs. Every time we do it, we go all in and get caught.
Federal fraud. A Ponzi schemer.
Not bad luck, just bad choices.

I wouldn't have minded if it were at Valentines place tho. But, I do like the take care of your own theory as well.

Keep your expectations low in regards to TV.

SEC money is hard to turn down.

I head Dan Patrick mention today a conversation he had with a PAC 12 coach who said, in complete seriousness, "if the SEC has themselves set on a player, we lose. We just can't afford to pay what they do."

Anybody who thinks SEC schools aren't ponying up cash is either naive or stupid.
****, most schools do it.

We don't, especially for the past 3 years and for the near future, with the NCAA up our culo's.

We have to find a better way. Compared to everyone else we are amateurs. Every time we do it, we go all in and get caught.
Federal fraud. A Ponzi schemer.
Not bad luck, just bad choices.

Nevin said the same thing...not only was he small potatoes, he was an amateur. Unlike the SEC guys, he got caught.

Advertisement
Back