Goldens biggest mistake

Advertisement
Can i get any likes now you got a bunch of idiots on here that dont no **** and spread rumors... Told everyone there would be a meeting today to discuss his future... Choose sources wisely

We move on...

And btw blake will be meeting on sunday to determine if golden will be fired or kept for the season just a fyi

If you want real information and not clueless darts from idiots on here including some admins feel free to message me

Now the search begins

1. Not getting rid of dno
2. Hiring coley
3. Hiring ice beard baez and all these clowns that shouldnt be coaching any type of college football, lets face it the only reason they were hired was to get recruits we cant pay players so we hire the coaches .. Ice- booker t - beard - wrs - baez - gulliver

Biggest losses

Definitely jedd set us back so far... Also golden made a good hire of mario but he left like a coward

I would add tge arrogance to think what he knows about football is the only way to do things.
Or inability to learn from failures.

Advertisement
Was getting into coaching. He should go be a talking head as a color commentator as that's where his BS may fly.

Advertisement
His biggest "mistake" is being incompetent - nothing more, nothing less....

1. Not getting rid of dno
2. Hiring coley
3. Hiring ice beard baez and all these clowns that shouldnt be coaching any type of college football, lets face it the only reason they were hired was to get recruits we cant pay players so we hire the coaches .. Ice- booker t - beard - wrs - baez - gulliver

Biggest losses

Definitely jedd set us back so far... Also golden made a good hire of mario but he left like a coward

Christ, Golden didn't fail because of assistant coaches. He failed because he was a TERRIBLE ******* COACH.

This guy had a staff with like 4 future NFL position coaches or coordinators on it and beat USF 6-3. He's garbage and his assistant coaching hires were like last ont he list of reasons he sucked

The assistant coaches didn't matter. Golden isn't special enough, period. Mediocre coaches make mediocre decisions across the board. We've been leaking everywhere, including personnel decisions.

I wish Golden well. I'm older than most posters on this forum. You meet plenty of jerks along the way, to the point you appreciate class acts even if they are overmatched at what they do. I saw Golden in so many situations, like interviews with local TV stations on those Thursday night road games the past 3 seasons, and he always acquitted himself well, representing the university. That's why the visiting fans at those games were always somewhat baffled that Golden was so despised among the Miami fan base. I had to detail everything.

Advertisement
Golden-Al-1987-1987-Red-Bank-Catholic-School-Yearbook-Coach-Al-Golden-268x394-jpg.jpg

Dream Count:

Play some meaningful minutes with a D1 power on the decline while I kept my mouth shut on Sandusky CHECK

Grabbed a Cup of Coffee in NFL CHECK

After Age 25 Dreams

Became a D1 Level Head Coach CHECK

Had a winning record as a D1 Head Coach CHECK

Become a successful D1 Head Coach at a Power School FAIL

Become an NFL Head Coach FAIL

Retire before Age 50 with a million dollars CHECK

Bye Al, ****ed we fulfilled most of your later dreams to our detriment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back