Goldens biggest mistake

Phillyc55

Thunderdome
1. Not getting rid of dno
2. Hiring coley
3. Hiring ice beard baez and all these clowns that shouldnt be coaching any type of college football, lets face it the only reason they were hired was to get recruits we cant pay players so we hire the coaches .. Ice- booker t - beard - wrs - baez - gulliver

Biggest losses

Definitely jedd set us back so far... Also golden made a good hire of mario but he left like a coward

Advertisement
And btw blake will be meeting on sunday to determine if golden will be fired or kept for the season just a fyi

Advertisement
His biggest mistake was that his parent's weren't named Paul and Pat Davis.

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

You're assuming Golden is not part of the problem. He is the problem, bad judgement on who he hires, worst judgement on sticking with failure for years.....No D. And being incompetent overall. He coaches the ST and its terrible. He is problem number 1, followed closely by No D, then Coley

He absolutely is the problem i am saying what and how did he **** up,

Sticking by coach d obvious mistake

And hiring coley and the rest of those clowns ice beard baez darrow etc etc was a complete mistake

All these guys dont have the credentials to coach college at all

Staff plan

Golden
Jedd
Dno
Mario
Art

And whoever else

Like. I said losing jedd and mario and barrow imo hurt alot especially when you replace them with trash

Advertisement
Golden's biggest mistake was not getting rid of Swasey at the beginning. We've been a soft team starting around 2004, 2005 after all of the Tommy Moffett influenced players left. The next coach keeps Swasey we still screwed.

This is how I feel about AG. I have no doubt he's a nice guy. I've met him several times and he was pleasant. I have no doubt that he is trying really hard to succeed here, despite not being a good fit. But I have a really hard time feeling sympathy for him right now for one reason...his undying loyalty to Mark D'nofrio. That relationship has not only cost us more losses than I care to count, heartache and ruined these kids' college careers, but it will eventually cost a lot of good people their jobs and livelihoods. He owed it to the kids, fans and his staff to fire him years ago and his refusal to do so is egregious.

I agree minus Beard. He makes a difference both on and off the field. Our WR group was the most consistent group this year. It's not saying a lot but he did a good job with those guys. The rest is true. He sealed his fate in 2013 after he didn't make a single coaching change. He's garbage.

Advertisement
His biggest mistakes all revolve around the D. They were not firing D No, not changing D schemes to fit our athletes, and, finally, changing how we run our offense to make the D look good.

He went out of his way to defend his ****** scheme, and that resulted in bad D and under utilized O.

Guys, d'nofrio is running golden's defense. When u understand that, you'll stop blaming d'nofrio and saying that's golden's biggest mistake.

2. Hiring coley
3. Hiring ice beard baez and all these clowns that shouldnt be coaching any type of college football, lets face it the only reason they were hired was to get recruits we cant pay players so we hire the coaches .. Ice- booker t - beard - wrs - baez - gulliver

Biggest losses

Definitely jedd set us back so far... Also golden made a good hire of mario but he left like a coward

There is absolutely no point to this post. You're the ex-gf that keeps calling to find out why one doesn't like her anymore. Congratulations.

Advertisement
Golden and D'nof come from Penn St./Paterno football which will never work for the Canes, a team
that is based on SPEED. And ... at first I was elated that Art Kehoe was hired. But let's admit it,
Art has had plenty of time to build an O Line. Maybe Art should just quietly retire.

2. Hiring coley

Biggest losses

His biggest mistake was not being to adapt with the talent around him . He was stubborn and refused to change his scheme in d. It took him until half time to make adjustments . He never payed to win he played not to lose

I agree minus Beard. He makes a difference both on and off the field. Our WR group was the most consistent group this year. It's not saying a lot but he did a good job with those guys. The rest is true. He sealed his fate in 2013 after he didn't make a single coaching change. He's garbage.

I was going to defend Beard too.

Seems to me like the WRs are progressing under his tutelage.

Beard is not a problem.

Golden is a Rudy coach...he gets the best out of 0 star players going against other 0 star players. He is clueless when it comes to 3-5 star players. Thats why he uses a system that doesnt allow them to showcase their individual talent, hes treating them like their Temple.

Advertisement
Back