Golden's approval rating at 38%

Its a race for the worst approval ratings betweene Golden and Oboma. Loser gets another 4 year extension.
Why do you have to constantly bring up Obama? Do you remember how great things were in 2008? The Economy was at an all time high. Bush did a wonderful job with the deficit . These were the good old days. weren't they? You are letting your hatred for the president cloud your judgment. This country was a dump when he took over, we were losing 800k job or so monthly.Obama has his faults, like overreaching on immigration and jumping back into the middle east without a plan. But he presidency thus far has been nothing but a success. We are better off now than we were in 2008.
Now FAT Al is something else, yes he guided us through the NCAA but we are worst off now than we were in 2010. I hope that I am wrong about Golden.

/handwank

Nobody cares.

Advertisement
L
Fiends and family must've of voted to give him such a high rating at 38.5%

Remember the Wisconsin ballot?

screen-shot-2014-12-11-at-12-29-10-am.png

Lol. WE did that.

I know people who like Golden. They had a huge problem with me bringing signs to the game. They are the type of people that tell me I'm not being reasonable or fair because Golden had to deal with the NCAA scandal and he needs time. I used to get furious. Now I laugh at them.

"Not Sure" (like it's his 1st year)

q12
(Miami fans only) Do you approve ordisapprove of the job Al Golden is doing asfootball coach?

Approve
......................38% Disapprove........................... 12% Not sure .................... 51%

And in the same poll, 42% of the participants approve *** with animals and affirm they are not just "***," but "flaming ***."

Advertisement
They must be using the site for another school when we all voted for them to hire Al. Either that or I have been watching the games from some other University of Miami the last 4 years.

Advertisement
Back