Golden's approval rating at 38%

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Not Sure" (like it's his 1st year)

q12
(Miami fans only) Do you approve ordisapprove of the job Al Golden is doing asfootball coach?

Approve
......................38% Disapprove........................... 12% Not sure .................... 51%

Last edited:
Apathy continues building in regards to the program.

The further it falls, the easier it is to lower your standards.

Advertisement
Its a race for the worst approval ratings between Golden and Oboma. Loser gets another 4 year extension.

I cannot fathom that (almost) 4/10 people polled approved of the job AG is doing. They must have conducted the poll in Tallahassee and Philadelphia.

Seems high to me as well, and I supported the guy longer than most. I don't know how anyone can be happy with him after the last 3.5 games of the season. Had this poll been taken right after the VT game I'd believe the numbers, but not now. Makes no sense at all. Maybe they polled old folks homes and most of the old women like Golden Girls??

Advertisement
Its a race for the worst approval ratings betweene Golden and Oboma. Loser gets another 4 year extension.
Why do you have to constantly bring up Obama? Do you remember how great things were in 2008? The Economy was at an all time high. Bush did a wonderful job with the deficit . These were the good old days. weren't they? You are letting your hatred for the president cloud your judgment. This country was a dump when he took over, we were losing 800k job or so monthly.Obama has his faults, like overreaching on immigration and jumping back into the middle east without a plan. But he presidency thus far has been nothing but a success. We are better off now than we were in 2008.
Now FAT Al is something else, yes he guided us through the NCAA but we are worst off now than we were in 2010. I hope that I am wrong about Golden.

I cannot fathom that (almost) 4/10 people polled approved of the job AG is doing. They must have conducted the poll in Tallahassee and Philadelphia.

I live in Tallahassee. Even the FSU fans are getting tired of our fat ****ied mongoloid

Fiends and family must've of voted to give him such a high rating at 38.5%

Remember the Wisconsin ballot?

screen-shot-2014-12-11-at-12-29-10-am.png

Advertisement
Its a race for the worst approval ratings betweene Golden and Oboma. Loser gets another 4 year extension.
Why do you have to constantly bring up Obama? Do you remember how great things were in 2008? The Economy was at an all time high. Bush did a wonderful job with the deficit . These were the good old days. weren't they? You are letting your hatred for the president cloud your judgment. This country was a dump when he took over, we were losing 800k job or so monthly.Obama has his faults, like overreaching on immigration and jumping back into the middle east without a plan. But he presidency thus far has been nothing but a success. We are better off now than we were in 2008.
Now FAT Al is something else, yes he guided us through the NCAA but we are worst off now than we were in 2010. I hope that I am wrong about Golden.

Negged... take that mindset over to the WEz.

Negged... take that mindset over to the WEz.

**** you.

Advertisement
Back