Golden

olegs23

Freshman
Golden and the staff has made a lot of progress over the past 4-5 weeks. The team looks completely different and we can honestly say next year, Miami will be good. That being said, why are people so happy Golden may leave for RU? Why would we want our kids to have another coaching staff when we are obviously headed in the right direction both on the field and recruiting. It wasn't too long ago that we went through different coordinators on a yearly basis. Golden and his staff offer stability and a big improvement with the quick development of Kaaya. I say we need to STFU and realize bringing in a different coaching staff will stun the programs development again. We won't bring in an elite name so why hope Golden leaves. It will just set us back again.

Advertisement
8-8 over his past 16 games. According to Alfraud, you are who your record says you are. He's a .500 coach. That's what he is. He actually had a BETTER record prior to those 18 games, when more of Randy's players were here and before his coaching had really taken affect.

What must be done eventually should always be done immediately.

OP, you couldn't really be this retarted. Tell us it was all in jest, or you were drugged, or your real initials are AG.

Advertisement
He hasn't beaten anyone good yet or won the Coastal. The Coastal is the easiest division in college football.

I think he does a great job running a mediocre program. Miami is not for mediocre though. I don't see him ever winning a title.

He hasn't beaten anyone good yet or won the Coastal. The Coastal is the easiest division in college football.

I think he does a great job running a mediocre program. Miami is not for mediocre though. I don't see him ever winning a title.

What coach have we had that won the ACC? We finally have a great QB. The future is bright.

Advertisement
Take a look at Kaaya first game and FSU game.Kaaya was nervous and jumpy at Louisville
and in the FSU game very composed except last few minutes of 4th quarter.

Advertisement
is a lying, fat, aids infested piece of ****

****, my bad, so the word Golden, and thought it was word association

honestly if we can't get gary patterson, james coley can step up and be the head coach.. why not

Advertisement
honestly if we can't get gary patterson, james coley can step up and be the head coach.. why not

And do yet another repeat of what has been killing the program since making assistants with zero head coaching experience our new head coach?! Coker, Randy and now Coley... **** no!

What coach have we had that won the ACC? We finally have a great QB. The future is bright.

For ****'s sake. That's the dumbest reasoning ever. Because the other guy sucked, Golden can suck too?

Advertisement
Back