Golden won't have to fire anyone

Ericrdreier

Freshman
lol at him not firing anyone. He didn't have to because people are going to leave him first chance they get. Pretty crazy how an NFL team, SEC, and Harbough are stealing our staff. Obviously the coaches are doing something right because they are all moving up. Pretty funny how one man and a scheme can ruin a program even with all the talent in his back yard and some good coaches. Yet we go 6-7 with 7-8 people getting drafted this all makes perfect sense. I hope our good coaches leave and give him the middle finger or negotiate and have Al dumb dumb let them coach and stop micro managing a system that should not be in south Florida.

Advertisement
Not many of the staff left are viable candidates for other job offers.

Coley will go the way of Nix next year, and coaching high school. Dorito, Williams and a lot others may be done forever.

Yeah, I keep hoping Golden's tie gets caught in some farm machinery.

I can guarantee that faq has never even been within arms length of any farm machinery. He hasn't worked a day in his adult life. Unless you count that *** weight room video he made back in the 80's.

He's a lot like our current POTUS. Under qualified, horrible strategies, surrounds himself with yes men but can give a **** of a speech.

Advertisement
Are any other position coach gigs open elsewhere?

I want Golden to have half a coaching staff going into September

Not many of the staff left are viable candidates for other job offers.

Coley will go the way of Nix next year, and coaching high school. Dorito, Williams and a lot others may be done forever.

Coley's track record of Winston and now Kayaa will keep him in the college game for the foreseeable future.

Advertisement
Al and dorito will be selling Kias yhis time next yr. Got to milk that last big pay check.

Advertisement
Back