Golden will coach special teams in '15; other staff changes

Advertisement
One good hire no one will be talking about cause its not a official position, is Evan Cooper (Assistant Director of Player Personnel/Defensive Personnel)..... Was a DB at Temple for Golden but he is from South Florida area went to American Heritage (Delray) and people knw him and is well respected.... I knw his sister... he is a good guy

Last edited:
One good hire no one will be talking about cause its not a official position, is Evan Cooper (Assistant Director of Player Personnel/Defensive Personnel)..... Was a DB at Temple for Golden but he is from South Florida area went to American Heritage (Delray) and people knw him and is well respected.... I knw his sister... he is a good guy

Not intended as jab at you but honest question. Al couldn't find a former hurricane for this job?

We have a twenty something temple alum n charge of player development?

At MIAMI?!?!?!

Carnally?

go look at the coaching staffs of teams that are competing for national titles. now look at ours. We might as well be a DII program...its embarrassing.

Really wonder if this isn't what this admins and Board of Trustfund Jerks really want our football program to be.

Advertisement
The program is dead. Not one ounce of accountability. The apes have taken over the planet. Led by El Foldo

Advertisement

Carnally?

No.....

Not intended as jab at you but honest question. Al couldn't find a former hurricane for this job?

We have a twenty something temple alum n charge of player development?

At MIAMI?!?!?!

I think its more cause he is from South Florida and not a Temple guy... we need as many Palm Beach/Broward County guys on staff to help with that area bad... we dnt do as well as we do in Dade

Carnally?

No.....

Then who gives a fvck? :11263726654_a089dab

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back