Golden will coach special teams in '15; other staff changes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never underestimate the need for urgency in what could be Al's last year.

Nothing the coach can do at this point. We will lose a few games early and the players will cave. They don't buy into his system and believe his BS anymore. It will all come crumbling down shortly.

Advertisement
Al Golden is without question the ****tiest division 1 coach in America.

In 2014 Miami's special teams ranked an incredible 72nd. Golden's thoughts? No changes needed.

Last year we put lipstick on a pig. This year we are changing the shade of the lipstick. Should make a huge difference.

What further proof do we need of Alfred Golden's GOD LIKE status? The staff hires are pure genius. We can expect even more Special Teams EXCELLENCE, now that Alfred Golden is in charge of that department. A fifth consecutive ACC championship is surely ours!

Alfred's biggest problem is the necessary enlargement of the Hecht trophy case. We must RENEW all necessary PILLARS to make the trophy case happen. I suggest we RENEW the banners!

Advertisement
Right, so if Folden is coaching ST, who's coming in to be HC!

Butch, right? Right.....?

Hello?

Advertisement
I can here it now

reporter, "hey coach, can you explain why Wake Forest was able to average 40 yards per return?"

Golden, "ya well, you know we have to look at it. I need to look at it. No excuses, you know? ... the kickoffs just weren't deep enough (aka **** you Badgley) ... but ya no excuses ... we I evaluate everything on Monday"

go look at the coaching staffs of teams that are competing for national titles. now look at ours. We might as well be a DII program...its embarrassing.

Not directed as a slight to Kareem Brown but why the **** would he co-ordinate nickel defense? First off he never play it. Secondly, why not pick Hurlie Brown?

Well then whom from the current coaching staff would you guys like to coach special teams at Miami for the 2015 season.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back