Golden trolling us...?

Can anyone tell me why Deon Bush was the 10th rated safety against the run nationally last year but is listed as an "or" on the depth chart?

He was ranked as 6th overall by bleacher report for this year. Still got no respect: none from the ACC preseason first team voters and none from his coaches.

Its stupid that he isn't the outright starter. I thought Golden respected his seniors. Named Kirby the defensive captain over him. This kid has laid it on the line since he stepped on campus. I don't get it.

Been a stud since his true freshman year. Baller. Kirby has only contributed last year and now this year.

Yup. Bush also made more impact plays as a freshman than Kirby did as a junior.

Advertisement
Can anyone tell me why Deon Bush was the 10th rated safety against the run nationally last year but is listed as an "or" on the depth chart?

He was ranked as 6th overall by bleacher report for this year. Still got no respect: none from the ACC preseason first team voters and none from his coaches.

Its stupid that he isn't the outright starter. I thought Golden respected his seniors. Named Kirby the defensive captain over him. This kid has laid it on the line since he stepped on campus. I don't get it.

Been a stud since his true freshman year. Baller. Kirby has only contributed last year and now this year.

Yup. Bush also made more impact plays as a freshman than Kirby did as a junior.

Solid point.

Advertisement
Yall schleep on Kirby man. He going to ball this year

How do you ball when you get trucked?
He made plays in the backfield in the va tech and South Carolina game. that was his first year starting so he did pretty good. Remember how much buzz he had as an early enrolle and then he got hurt? Kirby is healthier than he has been at Miami and he will be very solid.

Advertisement
Firing Day is 87 away.

For you, Mr. Kaaya.

[video=youtube;2uXbz_p5K1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uXbz_p5K1U[/video]

Time for the bullshyt protector.

You mean detector?

A variation of this trusted device, for protection:

earpiece3.jpg

Or this for detection:

Bull****-detector.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement