Golden trolling us...?

Advertisement
Historically, we've had problems getting the play called in time, never mind playing fast.

Fraulden be trolling.

Can anyone tell me why Deon Bush was the 10th rated safety against the run nationally last year but is listed as an "or" on the depth chart?

He doesn't really want to play fast or at a high tempo the way most people understand those terms.

Can anyone tell me why Deon Bush was the 10th rated safety against the run nationally last year but is listed as an "or" on the depth chart?

He was ranked as 6th overall by bleacher report for this year. Still got no respect: none from the ACC preseason first team voters and none from his coaches.

Advertisement

He was ranked as 6th overall by bleacher report for this year. Still got no respect: none from the ACC preseason first team voters and none from his coaches.

Its stupid that he isn't the outright starter. I thought Golden respected his seniors. Named Kirby the defensive captain over him. This kid has laid it on the line since he stepped on campus. I don't get it.

Its stupid that he isn't the outright starter. I thought Golden respected his seniors. Named Kirby the defensive captain over him. This kid has laid it on the line since he stepped on campus. I don't get it.

Been a stud since his true freshman year. Baller. Kirby has only contributed last year and now this year.

Advertisement

Been a stud since his true freshman year. Baller. Kirby has only contributed last year and now this year.

that pic he had last year vs FSU was the most athletic play I've seen a Safety make for us in over 10 years

Go back and read Golden's comments last year. Same thing. We'll go full throttle on lowly Bethune, and then when we play Nebraska, we'll go right back to read and react patty cake.

Advertisement

that pic he had last year vs FSU was the most athletic play I've seen a Safety make for us in over 10 years

He is the only player who shows up every year against FSU. He picked off Jameis the year before as well. He also had the forced fumble last year. People forget he finished second in ACC defensive rookie of the year to Darby. Not a bad first year.

Who gives a f_ck its Bethune. Wake me up if he says the same thing during the Nebraska game.

Advertisement
1336677351_banana_tailpipe_1785.jpg

someone please put AG face on this.

Who gives a f_ck its Bethune. Wake me up if he says the same thing during the Nebraska game.

Dont matter what he says....he is NOT a good coach so its meaningless..smoke and mirror rah rah

Yes, but the mirror has been cleaned with a greasy cloth, and the smoke got blown away by a very light zephyr.

Advertisement
Back