Golden to set the record for years on the Hot Seat

Kirijax

Senior
Al Golden is on every Coaches on the Hot Seat list. Everybody sees he is ******** up and in danger in a major way. But if the school has its way, he's going to be here for at least two more years. How many years can you be on the Hot Seat without being the joke of college football? And it's pretty obvious Miami wants to alienate all the Canes fans and turn The U into a good academics/poor sports school. I might have some hope if Golden actually made some changes but he is ok with the way things are going. The school is ok with the way things are going. If they weren't, they would be trying to do something but they are not doing a freakin' thing. Just baffles the mind.

the big lead

FANSIDED

247 SPORTS

i could go on but what's the point? Look for Golden to continue to warm his butt on the hot seat. Unbelievable.

Advertisement
UM is pretty smart after all. AG is the express route to an Academic only school. I Expect him to be here a while.

UM has personally put me in a position to "gotta see it to believe it" feeling. He could go 0-12 and would still get that feeling. Solely going off of their track record

Advertisement
Al Golden is on every Coaches on the Hot Seat list. Everybody sees he is ******** up and in danger in a major way. But if the school has its way, he's going to be here for at least two more years. How many years can you be on the Hot Seat without being the joke of college football? And it's pretty obvious Miami wants to alienate all the Canes fans and turn The U into a good academics/poor sports school. I might have some hope if Golden actually made some changes but he is ok with the way things are going. The school is ok with the way things are going. If they weren't, they would be trying to do something but they are not doing a freakin' thing. Just baffles the mind.

the big lead

FANSIDED

247 SPORTS

i could go on but what's the point? Look for Golden to continue to warm his butt on the hot seat. Unbelievable.

1485.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back