Golden talked a little about recruiting post-game.

I heard it. Quite disturbing. He got to the defensive line very late, and almost reluctantly.

Every time I hear Golden emphasize weight room I want to scream. He seems to think the kids are fine they simply need to get stronger.

The frames aren't big and tough and athletic enough period. U

It's sickening watching Chickillo out there, given that he's one of our best. Somebody with a frame and skill set like that should be third reserve, not a valued starter. Chickillo can't even fall on a fumble competently.

I meant to neg this retarded post but accidentally liked it. ****.

The terrible part about this post...is that I don't think you're trolling

Huh? What is there to troll about?

Advertisement
I heard it. Quite disturbing. He got to the defensive line very late, and almost reluctantly.

Every time I hear Golden emphasize weight room I want to scream. He seems to think the kids are fine they simply need to get stronger.

The frames aren't big and tough and athletic enough period. U

It's sickening watching Chickillo out there, given that he's one of our best. Somebody with a frame and skill set like that should be third reserve, not a valued starter. Chickillo can't even fall on a fumble competently.

I meant to neg this retarded post but accidentally liked it. ****.

The terrible part about this post...is that I don't think you're trolling

Huh? What is there to troll about?

Not you lol...this guy abig booger

Sorry. I'll try to work on the conventional wisdom posting. After all, why be alone when you can be a (simpleton) clone?

Advertisement
Back