Golden talked a little about recruiting post-game.

CanesAreAble

All-ACC
We need more offensive linemen
We need a big-time tailback
We need another TE
We need linebackers
We need some linemen

No surprises there

Advertisement
That should've read

-DLine
-DLine
-DLine
-DLine

Speaking of talkbacks, I thought Dallas looked ok today, a combo of shiftiness and toughness.

That should've read

-DLine
-DLine
-DLine
-DLine

Speaking of talkbacks, I thought Dallas looked ok today, a combo of shiftiness and toughness.
I thought he looked better than OK. He was a legitimate threat when he was wildcat. This formation has a future while he is here.

Advertisement
Its not a violation to talk about recruiting yet is it?

I'm sure we'll get a letter regarding this.

I thought you just couldn't mention players by name. Can't see how talking about recruiting needs would be a violation unless you are naming specific guys.

Advertisement
Its not a violation to talk about recruiting yet is it?

I'm sure we'll get a letter regarding this.

You just can't mention players by name

No, it is a violation to mention the word recruiting or specific positions you need.

This is not a violation, the coaches will go full boar once they arrive back in Coral Gables. Now that we have nothing left this year, we need to close ****KING strong.

D-line is obviously the #1 need, but not getting a legit RB in this class would be very disappointing.

Advertisement
us bringing in another TE tells me that Kerr is definitely gonna play OL here.

Advertisement
I heard it. Quite disturbing. He got to the defensive line very late, and almost reluctantly.

Every time I hear Golden emphasize weight room I want to scream. He seems to think the kids are fine they simply need to get stronger.

The frames aren't big and tough and athletic enough period.

It's sickening watching Chickillo out there, given that he's one of our best. Somebody with a frame and skill set like that should be third reserve, not a valued starter. Chickillo can't even fall on a fumble competently.

I heard it. Quite disturbing. He got to the defensive line very late, and almost reluctantly.

Every time I hear Golden emphasize weight room I want to scream. He seems to think the kids are fine they simply need to get stronger.

The frames aren't big and tough and athletic enough period. U

It's sickening watching Chickillo out there, given that he's one of our best. Somebody with a frame and skill set like that should be third reserve, not a valued starter. Chickillo can't even fall on a fumble competently.

I meant to neg this retarded post but accidentally liked it. ****.

Advertisement
Back