Golden supporters

Canesbball

Bran
Where are you guys? Show yourselves cowards. Your hero's defense is getting abused and has made absolutely no adjustments.

SHOW YOURSELVES *******

Advertisement
I support the Canes so I want to support the Coach. But wow. This team is badly coached. So obvious tonight. Maybe...a 7-5 season at best. There are no games where we can go in with absolute confidence of winning because our coaching staff just does not know how to get the job done.

I support the Canes so I want to support the Coach. But wow. This team is badly coached. So obvious tonight. Maybe...a 5-7 season at best. There are no games where we can go in with absolute confidence of winning because our coaching staff just does not know how to get the job done.

Fixed it for you

I am a fan of Golden, he righted the ship during a tough time but I can't stand this anymore. Good guy but we need a change.

Advertisement
I support the canes and wanted to give the guy a chance with our studs being underclassmen. Like I did with Clappy, after the LSU Peach bowl and Randy after the virginia game in charlottesville. Al would be given his walking papers tonight!!! This was another game we had WAY MORE TALENT than Nebraska and it was not even close. yet we let ONE ******* PLAYER PICK US APART.

Not a Golden supporter but are you kiddin me?! All that "ra-ra" bullsh!t the players out there doing and they play like horse **** and youre trying to blame Golden. They averaged 8 yards every 1st fckin down dumbass..Al Golden cant coach and run on the field and tackle Abdullah too..these players played like a$$ straightup..

I support the Canes so I want to support the Coach. But wow. This team is badly coached. So obvious tonight. Maybe...a 5-7 season at best. There are no games where we can go in with absolute confidence of winning because our coaching staff just does not know how to get the job done.

Fixed it for you

Thanks. LOL 5-7 very possible. Not because of our players but because of our coaching staff.

Not a Golden supporter but are you kiddin me?! All that "ra-ra" bullsh!t the players out there doing and they play like horse **** and youre trying to blame Golden. They averaged 8 yards every 1st fckin down dumbass..Al Golden cant coach and run on the field and tackle Abdullah too..these players played like a$$ straightup..

Safeties 15 yards off the ball all game in a game where they ran for 350 yards on us. No adjustments whatsoever. What the **** game were you watching guy?

Advertisement

Lmao you're a ******* idiot if you think this ins't on Golden. Who's defense is this? Who's alignments are these? Who's personnel groupings are these?

Our kids are out there showing heart, getting smacked and not backing down or taking any ****. They deserve more than this bull**** coaching staff.

Safeties 15 yards off the ball all game in a game where they ran for 350 yards on us. No adjustments whatsoever. What the **** game were you watching guy?

It's a shame that people are going to talk about the kids. The are a running team and we play base defense the whole game. We never forced them to do something uncomfortable, throw the ball!!! I'm done with this.

Every time the safety came up he would completely whiff on his assignment and be on the other side of the play..tf you talking about GUY? our players are A$$ and idgaf what you say about coaching, x's n o's, n allat cause half of you's only play Madden n think you know about football. But watching this I KNOW now that our players just aren't good enough right now. There were no adjustments needed from coaching you put 8 in the box SOMEbody gotta make a **** tackle..*arm tackles* *whiff on their run gap* *not shedding blocks* cmon bruh lets be serious it doesn't take coaching x's n o's to really see what happened this game. Our team got punched in the mouth

Advertisement

Every time the safety came up he would completely whiff on his assignment and be on the other side of the play..tf you talking about GUY? our players are A$$ and idgaf what you say about coaching, x's n o's, n allat cause half of you's only play Madden n think you know about football. But watching this I KNOW now that our players just aren't good enough right now. There were no adjustments needed from coaching you put 8 in the box SOMEbody gotta make a **** tackle..*arm tackles* *whiff on their run gap* *not shedding blocks* cmon bruh lets be serious it doesn't take coaching x's n o's to really see what happened this game. Our team got punched in the mouth

Who's in charge of the quality of our players?

Who recruited and evaluated these guys? When u answer that u get the same **** a bunz staff

Lmao you're a ****ing idiot if you think this ins't on Golden. Who's defense is this? Who's alignments are these? Who's personnel groupings are these?

Our kids are out there showing heart, getting smacked and not backing down or taking any ****. They deserve more than this bull**** coaching staff.

No my friend YOU are the idiot if you think the players out on that field did anything to help stop that asswhoopin we just took..looked like the talent the Bucs put out there on defense last Thursday..no run gap discipline and no really want to tackle anybody forreal. lol UM was soft as a poptart tonight gentlemen, blame it on whoever you want but until some of these players really take ownership of their play then we'll never be good again

Advertisement

Who recruited and evaluated these guys? When u answer that u get the same **** a bunz staff

Maan you guys are really ***..PLAY LIKE YOU WANNA FCKIN WIN! its as simple as that..you goin let someone come upto you and outta nowhere punch you in the mouth and run your **** pockets??! Fck the coaching forget the x's n o's do you think ANY past UM teams players would just allow some of the half ***-ness on defense go on like it was today??! Everytime Abdullah got hit he, got up, patted whoever hit him on the butt or helmet and went BACK to work. Are you serious!? Oh and thats coaching too..if someone was running all over my team for 10, 3, 5, 9, 12, 4... I wouldnt pat him on the helmet after every run I would be too busy trying to tee off on that same helmet FOH. You guys are soft as fck for giving these players a pass on the fckery I watched tonight..smh shame on you

Lmao you're a ****ing idiot if you think this ins't on Golden. Who's defense is this? Who's alignments are these? Who's personnel groupings are these?

No my friend YOU are the idiot if you think the players out on that field did anything to help stop that asswhoopin we just took..looked like the talent the Bucs put out there on defense last Thursday..no run gap discipline and no really want to tackle anybody forreal. lol UM was soft as a poptart tonight gentlemen, blame it on whoever you want but until some of these players really take ownership of their play then we'll never be good again

Yo really who da *** recruited these guys?

Maan you guys are really ***..PLAY LIKE YOU WANNA FCKIN WIN! its as simple as that..you goin let someone come upto you and outta nowhere punch you in the mouth and run your **** pockets??! Fck the coaching forget the x's n o's do you think ANY past UM teams players would just allow some of the half ***-ness on defense go on like it was today??! Everytime Abdullah got hit he, got up, patted whoever hit him on the butt or helmet and went BACK to work. Are you serious!? Oh and thats coaching too..if someone was running all over my team for 10, 3, 5, 9, 12, 4... I wouldnt pat him on the helmet after every run I would be too busy trying to tee off on that same helmet FOH. You guys are soft as fck for giving these players a pass on the fckery I watched tonight..smh shame on you

Ummmmm that's what this staff and adm teach pillars and fkin cuddling bullshyt, that's what they want nerd u not thug u. It's the top down dog and u can't see it, i bet u never ever see Dobard fight again they will nooter his *** ASAP.

Advertisement
Back