Golden speaks

Advertisement
The cloud wont go away. It made No D defense suck. Smh. I think ima have to stop listening this dude for a while. I wanna punch something when I read or listen what he says.

I don’t usually get caught up in responding to post herebecause so much negativity from people having no ******* idea what they aretalking about. (not everyone) Listen, what players does UM currently have thatmakes anyone think we should have been a better team? We got guys starting on our line that couldn’tsniff the field at other D1 schools. WeDO NOT have the players on the team that can compete with the likes ofFSU. I know we lost 1 or 2 games to schoolsthat ARGUABLY have less talent than us but I don’t think most people realizehow low are talent level is. If youthink that UM has not been suffering sanctions the last 3 years you are crazy. Recruits are out there being told we may getthe death penalty, all I am saying is that it is a legitimate explanation andit has in fact had a huge negative impact on out talent level.

Just so everyone is prepared, in 2014 cloud excuses will be replaced by "10 teams on our schedule went to bowls last year." Be ready.

I will be glad when this guy runs for Mayor in a small town...because he is a walking politician...feeding the people a bunch of garbage...

We are looking for results on and off the field

Advertisement
I don’t usually get caught up in responding to post herebecause so much negativity from people having no ****ing idea what they aretalking about. (not everyone) Listen, what players does UM currently have thatmakes anyone think we should have been a better team? We got guys starting on our line that couldn’tsniff the field at other D1 schools. WeDO NOT have the players on the team that can compete with the likes ofFSU. I know we lost 1 or 2 games to schoolsthat ARGUABLY have less talent than us but I don’t think most people realizehow low are talent level is. If youthink that UM has not been suffering sanctions the last 3 years you are crazy. Recruits are out there being told we may getthe death penalty, all I am saying is that it is a legitimate explanation andit has in fact had a huge negative impact on out talent level.

This post is a joke, right? Arguably less talent?

You ever get the stats and recruiting ratings out and have a look at them?

By chance look at our defensive numbers?

Possibly watch our DT's playing pattycake with opposing Olinemen?

Ever check out that two-gap crap we are somehow still trying?

Did you ever notice just how flat our players would come out on the field?

Talent level. Got it.

Diabeetus Gut is a fcking loser. Every word out of his bloated face is some sort of lame misrepresentation of the truth.

When/IF we have a top 5 class in 2015 what will you all be saying about how the cloud was affecting recruiting?

Can someone in the marketing dept (l o l) tell him no one wants to hear about that **** anymore? Hearing it on repeat changes my perspective from "disappointed" to something extremely more negative. I get it that the local press frequently brings it up because they're brain-dead morans, but he should be advised to just skip the routine already, it is horribly counter-productive at this point to any fan paying attention.

Advertisement
Can someone in the marketing dept (l o l) tell him no one wants to hear about that **** anymore? Hearing it on repeat changes my perspective from "disappointed" to something extremely more negative. I get it that the local press frequently brings it up because they're brain-dead morans, but he should be advised to just skip the routine already, it is horribly counter-productive at this point to any fan paying attention.
They're busy on twitter "building the brand".

They're busy on twitter "building the brand".
Creating trading cards and such

164.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm really starting to dislike this fat guy more and more every day.

Guy belongs in corporate America, not coaching football.

Excuse after excuse after excuse. All while he refuses to address the biggest problem that is holding the program back. ***** that guy.

Of course we are not on the same level playing field. We got a ******* ****** for a DC and our philosophy sucks. We are not on the same level field with 115 other teams. Frustrating!

Advertisement
Back