Golden Said After Game in Lockerroom

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
He wasn't worried about his job; going to go out & get ready for Duke. Huh? What an embarrassment. Quick surgery now is needed. Players know he is dead man walking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Al Golden wanted to be fired last year.

He does not want to be coaching this team any longer but will not simply give up the money by quitting.

Two out of three dudes on CBS halftime report said they would be surprised if Al survives the weekend. From their lips to God's ears, but they might not realize we do not have a normal BOT.

Advertisement

He does not want to be coaching this team any longer but will not simply give up the money by quitting.

Don't blame him, I wouldn't give up the money either. Bet none of you would give up the money. Miami caused this mess themselves by not telling Golden about the Shapiro mess when he was interviewed to be hired. Now, we are paying, literally.

Im so sick of hearing about Golden not knowing about Shapiro. It hit the internet before he was hired. He took the $ from the first dumbasses that would give it to him. U think he really gave a **** about the "cloud"? He loves the cloud. It gives him a clutch that fools still fall for to this day.

Advertisement
He wasn't worried about his job; going to go out & get ready for Duke. Huh? What an embarrassment. Quick surgery now is needed. Players know he is dead man walking.

By surgery, do you mean lobotomies for Folden and Dorito?

Blame the administration. It's lot Goldens fault he's not a good coach. It's the administration's fault for hiring this guy and then extending his contract like a bunch of idiots. He just wants his money. I blame BOT, shalala, Paul dee and Blake James

Why do we get angry at "coach talk"..... every HC in the country that lost today said the same thing, of course most took more accountability than Al

Advertisement
Why do we get angry at "coach talk"..... every HC in the country that lost today said the same thing, of course most took more accountability than Al

Why the **** NOT? Is it too much to expect a supposed professional to communicate responsibly? My expectations are not lowered.

Don't blame him, I wouldn't give up the money either. Bet none of you would give up the money. Miami caused this mess themselves by not telling Golden about the Shapiro mess when he was interviewed to be hired. Now, we are paying, literally.

NO Miami caused this by givin him an extension they had ZERO reason to give.

Wow! This is year 5 and year 2 removed from Shapiro. And the recruiting classes have been good. So yea it's all Golden's fault and anyone defending him can jump off a bridge.

I discount everything a coach says, whether he is a winner (JJ) or a loser like Golden. Talk means not one gotdamned thing.

Advertisement
Back