Golden Refused to Challenge Virginia's 2 Fumbles

Advertisement
He couldn't on one Bc they blew the "he's down" whistle. Don't recall which other was worth debating.

He couldn't on one Bc they blew the "he's down" whistle. Don't recall which other was worth debating.

two plays in a row

both times they blew the whistle but should have been fumbles if you re watch someone is screaming a cursed filled rant on the refs to "stop blowing the F'ing whistle so quick" on TV really funny

Last edited:

two players in a row

both times they blew the whistle but should have been fumbles if you re watch someone is screaming a cursed filled rant on the refs to "stop blowing the F'ing whistle so quick" on TV really funny

I did hear that...very funny..I bet it was Art. LOL!

Advertisement
IIRC we benefited from that once on a Kaaya fumble that was blown dead.

Advertisement

two players in a row

Def Golden. "Stop blowing your ******* whistles!"

two players in a row

I remember that person yelling that. Wasn't that after the failed third down play where fentress twisted that guy's ankle?

Regardless, I don't think Golden could challenge either one.

You can't challenge if they rule forward progress is stopped. Which they did on the first one for sure and I believe they did on the second as well. Not the same as down by contact whistle, which you can challenge. They were extremely quick whistles, which is why Al was screaming, "stop blowing your ******* whistles."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back