Golden recruiting like he expects santions to be lifted.

Its still really early to. 4-5 of these guys probably won't even sign especially if some bigger fish jump on board.

Advertisement
flowers is gone prob. wouldnt be surprised if tracy considers it. he was robbed for all acc, he played well.

Flowers and Duke seem like obvious choices to leave early. After that I wouldn't be surprised to see a kid like D. Hoilet look for PT elswehere if he gets passed up by the young freshman.

barring injury, duke is gone. barring injury, duke will get over 1000 and have a good year. again, all depends on "barring injury". no way, if he stays healthy and play in every game, that he doesn't have a big year and doesn't turn pro.

I think Tracy Howard will be gone too if he has a great year. he is working his tail off and i think he knows if he is shutdown he could be drafted in the 3rd round.

I think Duke, Tracy, & Deon Bush will all be gone even if they have an average year. They want to get paid. Especially Duke he wants to help his mom.

barring injury, duke is gone. barring injury, duke will get over 1000 and have a good year. again, all depends on "barring injury". no way, if he stays healthy and play in every game, that he doesn't have a big year and doesn't turn pro.

I think Tracy Howard will be gone too if he has a great year. he is working his tail off and i think he knows if he is shutdown he could be drafted in the 3rd round.

I think Duke, Tracy, & Deon Bush will all be gone even if they have an average year. They want to get paid. Especially Duke he wants to help his mom.

Deon has to show he can stay healthy and play much better than he did last year.

Advertisement
[QU OTE=CTCANE;1894588]Duke will be gone after this unless he gets injured. He would be crazy not to turn pro.[/QUOTE]
S may very we'll be the case. But I am hoping that his love for the U will be a reason to suit up one more year and go after that ring!!!!

we can go 9-4 and if duke remains healthy will still have well over 1000 yards.
in an ideal word, you'd like to think duke would just want to stay to play his senior year. getting injured last year and having a healthy jr season probably ensures he's gone, and rightfully so.

IMO, I expect 1-4 kids to declare and go early. I also expect 3-5 kids to be sent packing. 1-2 kids likely won't qualify and 1-2 kids currently committed may go somewhere else (for whatever reason).

Unless the sanctions are reversed (HAHAHAHA), I doubt we ENROLL 25. I would say we may sign 22-23 and enroll closer to 20.

Advertisement
Yep, I expect Duke, Tracy, Flowers and Deon to go early if they have good years. Guys like Hoilett, Blue, Dortch, King etc will transfer as they new talent comes in cause they will never see the field.

[QU OTE=CTCANE;1894588]Duke will be gone after this unless he gets injured. He would be crazy not to turn pro.
S may very we'll be the case. But I am hoping that his love for the U will be a reason to suit up one more year and go after that ring!!!![/QUOTE]

I would not want Duke to take the risk. Kid is my favorite, but at RB he needs to get trucking. He has nothing to prove this year except durability. Beat the crinimoles and go get the money. Kid has been the light in the darkness since before he stepped on campus. Watching Melvin get hurt that year was enough for me. Duke will have given us enough by end of the year. Kid leaves it all out there every week. In good faith, all we can ask of him is this year. It is my feeling that the staff owes him a much better job of coaching this year as a going away gift. At least the ACC title. Five kids like Duke and you win NCs.

Yep, I expect Duke, Tracy, Flowers and Deon to go early if they have good years. Guys like Hoilett, Blue, Dortch, King etc will transfer as they new talent comes in cause they will never see the field.

I think Deon stays has a lot more to prove, he barely played last year and had a good freshman year but other that he'd be a late round pick maybe. I think more guys from Golden's first class will be gone more than likely since they won't see PT and would probably be surpassed by the upcoming class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back