Golden ranked as 14th worst coach in Power 5 Conferences

Advertisement
Gary Patterson should be 3rd on that list behind saban and Meyer.

Golden should be dead last in the power 5+ the MAC. The guy is absolutely terrible.

14th worst corch in Power 5 Conferences...dead dog last in all our hearts. God bless Alf and the money he's finna steal these last 12 months.

Advertisement
They need to get it over with I never seen someone
That is already fired or lost his job before the year even started

This really is at the heart of the issue. The guy knows he's outmatched by the job. ****, everyone knows he's outmatched by the job. Yet the board of distrustees signed off on everything that's going to happen this fall.

I envision a phone call between al's wife and her mother. (cue the joisey accent) "I don't know ma! I thought he knew how to coach too. What do you want me to do now? He's still collecting good money for another year..." :smile:

AL is so done. The idiot asked for all of the torture that he will endure this year by not resigning or taking less of a buyout to hit the road. This is gonna be a long tough year for AL.

AL is so done. The idiot asked for all of the torture that he will endure this year by not resigning or taking less of a buyout to hit the road. This is gonna be a long tough year for AL.

Yes, it is. A long, tough year. Lots of criticism, lots of derision, and lots of "Fire Al Golden" coming his way.

He's getting paid for it though. Thief.

Advertisement

we were in the same position last year in the eyes of anyone with a brain. 2014 was a throw away year. 2015 will be an unmitigated dumpster fire

Just think we finished last in the coastal with Duke, Kaaya, flowers, Warlord, Dorsett and etc...

Just think we finished last in the coastal with Duke, Kaaya, flowers, Warlord, Dorsett and etc...
When you actually think about it.

proxy.php

Advertisement
Where is he among coaches who have had their jobs for three or more years?
My guess is second to dead last w dead last being a guy who is 3-1 against him w inferior talent.

I'm still absolutely dumbfounded that the idiots who created that list found 13 coaches who are supposedly worse than Golden.

I'll repeat...none of those 13 were privy to the combination of talent and ease of schedule that Golden had.

Advertisement
Golden would of finished dead last except the author and him used to bundle up together together last winter inside the same coat.

Advertisement
Back