Golden Post Game Interview

Advertisement
Pathetic.

Basically:

Used the freshman/sophmore excuse.

Failed to adequately address the fact that ND ran the same two running plays over and over for 300+ yards.

Blamed the loss on the first few plays, nevermind the 2,3,4th quarters where they took over the game and tore our entire team a new one.

Talked about how Dorsett doesn't usually drop passes? Dude has laid more on the ground this year than an Afghani hooker in a refuge camp.

I've never had a problem with Golden's post-game analyses, he's usually spot on.... but he makes so many excuses for D'Onofrio (and him) in terms of why the defense struggled.

He said twice in this interview that we didn't get more 1st downs in the 3rd quarter. YA BECAUSE OUR 2nd POSSESSION WAS WITH @ MINUTES LEFT IN THE QUARTER.

Dumb how he protects D'Onofrio.

Where's the gif of Tyrone Cornelius cranking up the excuse machine?

Advertisement
HE needs to stop contradicting himself. Before the game he was preaching "It's game 6 they aren't freshman anymore." Now he's back to using the youth and inexperience excuse. Oh BTW....doesn't he always says "no excuses"?

Don't tell me before the game that you can't use youth as an excuse anymore and then tell me afterwards the number of freshman that played tonight.

ONly 2 freshman actually started on defense. And most of the mistakes made were by upper classmen not freshman so that's an invalid excuses.

On offense it was guys like Dorsett and Felciano making all the mistakes...who by the way...are not freshman.

Come on Al. Be real.

Advertisement
Back