Golden on WQAM: 09/30/14

Advertisement
Great model. Preach accountability and then turn around and act like you changed nothing, which means you were never at fault...

Whatta sham

Did we changed things on defense?
we didnt change anything at all
we made them pay with our pressures
we tackled better

Credibility is at stake with answers like this one.

What games have you been watching this year? Kaaya played better than anyone would expect in Lincoln in Primetime against a solid defense. Try again..

Advertisement
He makes it impossible to like him. Imagine if he came out and just said "Yeah we tweaked our scheme to get more pressure and the DB's played closer to the LOS", he'd get so much more support. But the D-bag refuses to believe anything he or his buddy does is wrong. Every interview he says "it starts with me" and "there are no excuses" but then he says we tackled better. Pretty sure that means you blame the players.

Man to man I could respect AG and DNo if the coachspeak was: "Our strategy was to be more physical/more aggressive in that game and the players executed..."

I would at least know they were taking responsibility. Instead, we get: We didn't change anything at all. We just tackled better.
How can you think you're that much smarter than everybody else?? They are still blaming the players man...I never want to see that Temple defense again but I think it's only a matter of time.

Didn't Jameis get in trouble for standing on a table and yelling, "**** her right in the venges"

Man to man I could respect AG and DNo if the coachspeak was: "Our strategy was to be more physical/more aggressive in that game and the players executed..."

I would at least know they were taking responsibility. Instead, we get: We didn't change anything at all. We just tackled better.
How can you think you're that much smarter than everybody else?? They are still blaming the players man...I never want to see that Temple defense again but I think it's only a matter of time.

Exactly..****es me off.

Advertisement
we tackled better

Credibility is at stake with answers like this one.

What credibility....he has made himself work with a deficit by his own doing. nobody trust Folden when he speaks, he lies with a VENGES!

we had 8-9 in the box all night and played press coverage a ton.

also saw the D line doing more 1 gapping and pushing upfield. pretty sure we ran a lot more 4 man fronts as well. i'd like to see a replay of this one

UQGFNZJQIWHWOOZ.20120915183737.jpg

I am in Miami ... Trick

Advertisement
we tackled better

Jeez, does this guy think we're all dummies? dude is flat out lying or being real semantical in his answer.

Semantical in my opinion. We didn't run anything that we haven't seen at one time or another. We just ran more of it, such as 50 fronts. We also ran mixed coverages--press on one side and zone on the other. We certainly sealed the edges better and we certainly tackled better. Our linebackers also scraped better.

Let's see where this goes the next couple of weeks. I'd like to stay guarded.

Last edited:
Advertisement
and you know why?? Anthony Boone SUCKS! We've seen him a couple of times and he has never been even remotely good....this team made it's hay by running running running. Who f***kin cares if AG is lying to you or the media. We all saw that they adjusted to the talent they were facing. Make Boone beat you with his arm....he actually had quite a few relatively open guys all night but just never was accurate enough to hit them. If he came out and admitted to "tweaking some things" the outcry would have been that he should be fired for NOT doing that sooner, etc.

Bottom line...you all dont like him...I dont even think I like him anymore and I backed this guy from the get-go. That said, we move forward and see what happens against a very unique opponent in GA Tech. The stadium was loud on TV and the team hopefully impressed some KEY recruits....

He makes it impossible to like him. Imagine if he came out and just said "Yeah we tweaked our scheme to get more pressure and the DB's played closer to the LOS", he'd get so much more support. But the D-bag refuses to believe anything he or his buddy does is wrong. Every interview he says "it starts with me" and "there are no excuses" but then he says we tackled better. Pretty sure that means you blame the players.

If he admits that the next question would be, "What the **** took so long to make these adjustments?"

we tackled better

Jeez, does this guy think we're all dummies? dude is flat out lying or being real semantical in his answer.

Semantical in my opinion. We didn't run anything that we haven't seen at one time or another. We just ran more of it, such as 50 fronts. We also ran mixed coverages--press on one side and zone on the other. We certainly sealed the edges better and we certainly tackled better. Our linebackers also scraped better.

Let's see where this goes the next couple of weeks. I'd like to stay guarded.

You're right. Having LBs 1yd closer to the los helps.

Advertisement
Back