Golden not returning commits calls

Odin

Junior
Was just reading on ITU a poster knows one of our instate commits and this kid has been calling Golden and Kehoe and they don't answer or call him back.

Advertisement
Golden did this last year during the penn st fiasco. Wouldn't return any of the staffs calls during that weekend where he was going to take the job.

is that the guy from venice? he said it would be obvious who his son's friend is. i assume it's Tyler Gauither. maybe they dont want that kid lol he was suggesting that something is going on. lets hope.

Was just reading on ITU a poster knows one of our instate commits and this kid has been calling Golden and Kehoe and they don't answer or call him back.

Well yeah they are giving OL BRENDAN LOFTUS the cold shoulder treatment to make him decommit as many posters have wanted. Now if it is not Loftus then that is an issue.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Is there proof or is this hearsay? Please get information so the people that are trying to get him fired can run with it. Hurry up and get something more concreate. Thanks

is that the guy from venice? he said it would be obvious who his son's friend is. i assume it's Tyler Gauither. maybe they dont want that kid lol he was suggesting that something is going on. lets hope.

Yes that's him and Gauither is one of our better OL commits I doubt they don't want him.I can see Golden not caring anymore but why is Kehoe too.

Advertisement

If it is OL TYLER GAUTHIER from Venice then that is a little surprising because he is a mauler at OG, but if UM needs to make room then so be it. I have been leary of players from Venice HS because over the last few years they have all been busts in college, especially the last two UM recruited heavily.

Go Cnes

Is there proof or is this hearsay? Please get information so the people that are trying to get him fired can run with it. Hurry up and get something more concreate. Thanks

Here's the thread: http://miami.247sports.com/Board/92/Contents/NEWS-ABOUT-COACHING-UPDATED-34313428

There's no way I'm getting my hopes up. FSU losing 59-20 to Oregon and Golden getting fired would be the greatest start to the new year we could ever imagine, though.

I don't belong there so please sum it up and help us out.

Advertisement

Here's the thread: http://miami.247sports.com/Board/92/Contents/NEWS-ABOUT-COACHING-UPDATED-34313428

There's no way I'm getting my hopes up. FSU losing 59-20 to Oregon and Golden getting fired would be the greatest start to the new year we could ever imagine, though.

Cliffnotes version...

- The poster (VeniceCane) has a son who's teammates with a current Miami commit. Based on his name, it's pretty clear the teammate he's referring to is Tyler Gauthier.

- Poster claims Gauthier is "tight lipped, but says that he has been informed somewhat as to what may go on." This was from 8 hours ago. Said his son was going to a get together with Gauthier and would ask all the necessary questions to gather info.

- Poster wrote this a half hour ago: "Commit has tried to call Golden, Kehoe and has not gotten any reply. TIFWIW." Even though it's a dead period, it's permissible for recruits to initiate contact with coaches over the phone.

That's all we've got so far. Probably means absolutely nothing, but clinging to nonexistent hope is all we have at this point.

Cliffnotes version...

- The poster (VeniceCane) has a son who's teammates with a current Miami commit. Based on his name, it's pretty clear the teammate he's referring to is Tyler Gauthier.

- Poster claims Gauthier is "tight lipped, but says that he has been informed somewhat as to what may go on." This was from 8 hours ago. Said his son was going to a get together with Gauthier and would ask all the necessary questions to gather info.

- Poster wrote this a half hour ago: "Commit has tried to call Golden, Kehoe and has not gotten any reply. TIFWIW." Even though it's a dead period, it's permissible for recruits to initiate contact with coaches over the phone.

That's all we've got so far. Probably means absolutely nothing, but clinging to nonexistent hope is all we have at this point.

So 3rd-4th hand information? Please keep me updated if you could I need a little more.

Advertisement
It means Kehoe is focused on making trying to land another OL that Miami just started recruiting like 2015 OL Rob Dowdy ( from ohio) or Fred Johnson ( from W. Palm Beach, FL).

Go Canes

It's sad that it's Gauthier when everyone has seen the highlights of Loftus in the state title game this year and how bad he was. He's by far the worst lineman we are recruiting. Hope its both though rather than just 1, who is actually decent.

Not sure why Golden isn't trying to sign him now though since we've missed on nearly everyone. No way this is going to be a full class. Might as well go ahead and get rid of the 9 scholarships now rather than go sign a bunch of 0-2 star recruits after signing day after we cold shoulder all these decent players.

Advertisement
Back