Golden -Miami's Open Wound

pb5cane

Junior
New Vishnu article:

The Miami Hurricanes' Open Wound

Al Golden’s tenure is treading water, on the verge of drowning. This game could provide a temporary lifesaver. Keep him afloat. But it won’t get him in the rescue boat and safely ashore. He is a long, long way from that.
It also won’t drown him. But it could start that process.

Advertisement
I would add "festering cancerous wound". Had Al but fired Mark and changed his defense before last year, everything would be different. Most of us would have given him a chance. But his insistence that there was no frigging way it was his, Mark's, or their love child soft little defensive scheme's fault sign his death certificate. Oh, I don't know about anyone else, but I donated to Fire Butch and all the Al banners. The fact that we want Butch back mean we, unlike Al, frigging I am the smartest person in the world, Golden, we admit when we were wrong and look to make useful change.

the superfans are going to come here and say Vishnu isn't a true fan either. where are you laz?

No it wouldn't. He could have fired Mark and had the next guy run the same D. HIS D.
I would add "festering cancerous wound". Had Al but fired Mark and changed his defense before last year, everything would be different. Most of us would have given him a chance. But his insistence that there was no frigging way it was his, Mark's, or their love child soft little defensive scheme's fault sign his death certificate. Oh, I don't know about anyone else, but I donated to Fire Butch and all the Al banners. The fact that we want Butch back mean we, unlike Al, frigging I am the smartest person in the world, Golden, we admit when we were wrong and look to make useful change.

Dudes still busting out the "all he had to do was fire D'Onobrio" ****? Folden is the problem. Folden is the failure. Got nothing to do with his DC. Every aspect of this program is busted.

Advertisement
Dudes still busting out the "all he had to do was fire D'Onobrio" ****? Folden is the problem. Folden is the failure. Got nothing to do with his DC. Every aspect of this program is busted.

The real problem is who is above them.

Blake James is the athletic director and he clearly is not doing his job. And the new prez ain't firing anyone in the first year. James and Goldie will remain here for the forseable future.

Dnofrio is running Golden's defense,it's the same defense Golden ran as virginia's DC and the same defense Al Groh ran.The defense is so weak that GT fired Groh midway through the 2012 season and he's still unemployed. .

A lot of credibility given to your post...Only the first two games shouldn't count if the field is really fair --Besides Al was 0-14 against winning teams in the meac conference..Somehow you just can't play against losers each season at the risk of becoming one yourself...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back