Golden may be intentionally tanking the season....

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
starting OL this morning....

Darling, Gall, Linder, Isidora abd Odogwu

Advertisement
The thought of Sunny Odogwu trying to block anyone is comical.

We should not be suprised....this one of of Golden's pet projects along the lines of Fentress/Regula.

Advertisement
If Odogwu ever gets on the field expect more strip sacks of Brad for touchdowns and blocked field goals. The guy should not be playing football at Miami

POWER RANKINGS

Isidora
Linder
Darling
Gall
McDermott
Wells
Jones
Knighton
Brown
Odogwu
Grimsley

redshirt:

St. Louis
Milo
Gauthier
Mahoney
Loftus

Advertisement
This forum needs some type of functionality that allows the members to delete useless threads with enough votes or negs. We read "The Work" so we know the first line OL.

Advertisement
This OL will be much better off without selfish guys like Flowers trying to excel and make a living in the NFL.

Im surprised that we still have fans who do not understand al golden psych-ops approach to roster management.

Advertisement
This OL will be much better off without selfish guys like Flowers trying to excel and make a living in the NFL.

Got rid of all the "me" guys that divided the locker room with their "talent" and "excellence".

I mean, Joe, think about what excellence really means. It means you separated yourself from the pack. You can't have that around the locker room if you want to win the Coastal.

Got rid of all the "me" guys that divided the locker room with their "talent" and "excellence".

I mean, Joe, think about what excellence really means. It means you separated yourself from the pack. You can't have that around the locker room if you want to win the Coastal.

When you have an excellent player like Flowers, who achieves such lofty standards, it hurts the morale of the lesser talented guys and brings down the production of the entire unit. The lesser guys look at Flowers and say to themselves, "Why even bother? I'll never be that good. Let him take care of it."

Advertisement
Back