Golden Looking for some Sympathy from out of State Recruits

So is Reynolds going to keep re-telling this story until he is with Al Golden, taking RPG fire at the helicopter, seeing dead bodies floating by at the Starbucks and FSU Gangs surrounding Loftus' house?

"Journalist" is a code word for lying sack of s#!+

Advertisement
So while Saban, Meyer, and Jimbo are pulling in top classes fueled by cocaine and unrelenting determination, Folden has his fat friend write sob stories about how he had to actually work to pull in a shltty class?

We have a man earning 2+ million dollars a year, telling fans to "quit bltching," claiming nobody would take this job, and now complaining about the fact that he had to actually get off his dimply keister and put some effort into something?

No wonder we ******* suck.

Yikes, tough crowd. I'm not a fan, either, but at least respect the time and physicial beating that Golden, other head coaches, and assistants go through. Yeah, they're well paid, though don't envy the pressure and physical toll.

That fat f*ck needs to away from my program.

When I saw who the writer of the article was, I stopped reading. Reynolds is simply not objective when it comes to Al, at all. He has repeatedly insulted and flamed people on Twitter for speaking their mind on the current state of the program, so this entire piece comes off as nothing more than convenient cover.

Embarrassing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back