Golden is scared

YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY.. Do you really think he is scared? Thats why they have contracts, he gets paid either way. Geez its like a machismo contest with you guys. I do not think UM is attacking the fans via media. They have not done anything that remotely indicates that. The media is reporting the facts, our fanbase is cray cray and its a turnoff to some recruits. Manny, Tim, Omar they are just reporting as they see it. Go start a vendetta against them as well.
negged for defending this abomination...GTFOH with that mess

Advertisement
, but thing is we can definitely still win games with horrible coaching lol.

Yep. We won 6 of them this year.

And it was an impressive feat. Three of the games were against non-BCS teams. Of the other three games, one finished with a losing record and one needed to win the bowl game to finish above .500.

Marvelous!

this makes me sick...yet Al and tranny lovin blake try to convince everyone we making progress.

We are making progress, its only in the wrong direction

He basically bribed Manny to write an article begging the fans to cut it out. He is shook.

He must not have paid very much, because Manny's article was as much a shiv into Al's kidney as it was an attack on the fans. "Sure, Al sucks, but you guys need to wait until after Signing Day for anyone to get fired. (Wink.)"

He knows he's on the way out in the next 12 months so he's out making and renewing contacts in the football community (on The U's dime).

Advertisement
For the life of me, I cannot understand why some in the media or UM would say the fans have a " agenda" or " vendetta"!!

Why is it so hard to understand our position? It's not something we just made up out of thin air!

The results ON the field and the HC denial on the cause of what's going wrong has caused this, UMs passive stance on this has caused this!!
Did someone at UM actually think the fanbase would be content with a 6-7 record in year 4 ? Also would the same people think 0 staff changes would be acceptable?

We all our kind of confident that next year will be more of the same, again not because we have an " agenda " or "vendetta " it's just that we have seen this horse and pony show before!!!
Go canes, I wish I were more optimistic!

Lets hope for better or worse he goes down with a fight by making changes. If it works great, if not then we already know he will be gone.

Also, since he is in Dallas watching how the Cowboys operate does that mean we should load up on Green Bay? The Cowboys just cursed themselves by having him around.

GatorHater understands the narcissist, Golden does not feel, so he couldn't possibly be scared (literally). Every emotion that a true human displays is considered a weakness, over the top, and obnoxious to the narc. These few attempts by some fans (not so much the author of this post) to humanize Golden is the same docile philosophy that. Got us into this mess in the first place. Golden only knows "GO", he is banking on our deficiency (having a heart) to kick in and his agenda to win. Turn up the heat even more so. He needs to leave with respect for this fanbase, not perceiving as yet another victim.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back