Golden is an utter embarrassment

OzarCaneSaw

Super Fan 99
and a complete dirtball. Any of you GoRlden GiRls listen/watch his post game? Don't bother. Same as any others after a loss. Not a single time taking any blame and instead shifting blame onto the players. Same ****, different day. Players fault for the loss, blah blah blah.

But what realllllyyyy grinds my gears was his response to a question concerning clock management. For most the game, Herbstreit and Fowler commented on how slow the calls were being sent in to Kaaya, that for a freshman, they needed to be even quicker so he could read and adjust as needed. In particular, the final drive. That calls were coming in too slow and Kaaya was too slow directing the offense.

AlFraud was asked about this and what do you think his response was? Was there a single "well, we could have done a better job getting him the play"? Or maybe "We should have prepared him a little better"? Or even "****, we honestly didn't think we'd be in the game that late to even worry about a two minute drill, that was our (the coRches) bad"?

Nope. That fat, arrogant, piece-o'-**** prick threw ALL the blame onto Kaaya.

And we wonder how we miss out on elite recruits. Maybe they prefer not getting dressed down in front of the nation by their coach who's SUPPOSED to protect them from criticism publicly. Instead, the ******* throws it ALL on them. Go ahead and take a listen. Not ONE TIME did F.A.G take any blame for the loss.

**** ANY OF YOU ALL STILL PROTECTING THAT GELATINOUS TUB OF LARD.

/"we" didn't make the plays actually means "the players" didn't make the plays, before any of you asshats try that ****.

Advertisement
Golden - 19 losses at UM through not even four years

Butch Davis - 20 losses through six years

Butch Davis 30+ actual scholarships lost

Folden 9 scholarships that he hasn't even lost yet that can be counted against the 85 total, which means that he can count any that happen to flunk out, quit or get kicked out (so he gets to count guys like Olsen and Fig and Blue against the 9 total he loses)

Golden told Coley to call off the dogs at halftime.

Golden told D'Onofrio to call off the dogs at halftime.

They were both doing great, and the only coward that could cause them to quit doing what was working well - was Golden.

Golden regressed to the same old losing prevent that we've seen the past four years. At some point, you'd think if something was working - he'd leave it alone.

Coley and D'Onofrio can coach wins if left alone.

Golden can only coach losses.

Advertisement

Folden 9 scholarships that he hasn't even lost yet that can be counted against the 85 total, which means that he can count any that happen to flunk out, quit or get kicked out (so he gets to count guys like Olsen and Fig and Blue against the 9 total he loses)

Exactly. Butch Davis suffered SERIOUS, SERIOUS sanctions on a level Golden can't even ******* imagine. And he was miles better than Golden.

If the plays were suddenly and consistently taking time to get to the qb, and by suddenly i mean this was not a problem in the first half, that means calls were being overridden and the oc had to go back though the playbook for a different type of call.

the only thing giving this program hope in the immediate future is Kaaya. If it wasn't for him, I would think the next two years may be unwatchable.

If the plays were suddenly and consistently taking time to get to the qb, and by suddenly i mean this was not a problem in the first half, that means calls were being overridden and the oc had to go back though the playbook for a different type of call.

Our HEAD COACH was blaming our FRESHMAN QB for calls getting in w/8 seconds on the play clock. IT'S ******* OVER HERE. You can't hold post game pressers like that and expect to sign recruits. NO player with any worth would want to play for that *******. It's not like he can hold up a handful of rings. He's done **** and does this to players? **** him.

Advertisement

Our HEAD COACH was blaming our FRESHMAN QB for calls getting in w/8 seconds on the play clock. IT'S ******* OVER HERE. You can't hold post game pressers like that and expect to sign recruits. NO player with any worth would want to play for that *******. It's not like he can hold up a handful of rings. He's done **** and does this to players? **** him.
I understand that but I think it also confirms what people were discussing about golden micromanaging the offense. If the plays were constantly getting in late to the qb in the 2nd half it means he was overrding a lot of plays.

The total was 33 scholies. The 1997 game against FSU we suited up 51 players including walk-ons. ( we lost-no surprise, 47-0 )

I understand that but I think it also confirms what people were discussing about golden micromanaging the offense. If the plays were constantly getting in late to the qb in the 2nd half it means he was overrding a lot of plays.

There was no flow to the game in the 2nd half, nothing like the first. So, yeah, there's a good chance that's what was taking place.

Advertisement
Anyone defending the coaching staff should really re-consider their ability to evaluate football as a whole.

I can say this, I can only hope they get better, as Butch was almost ran off too; however, the big difference is Butch knew he was on the hot seat and didn't have some ridiculous *** 5 years left of a contract. I hope Golden gets better and makes the right changes, as I don't see him going anywhere for at least 2-3 more years of making that contract more affordable to buy out.

Either way, I will be in the stands cheering the kids on the field onto hopeful wins, and ripping people getting paid millions of dollars out of the money my donations and season ticket costs, and gear I buy pay their salary.

The coaches deserve every bit of criticism they are getting till they prove they can win a big game. I am not even say consistently, just win a big fuggin game, ONE!!!!!

Advertisement
Back