Golden Interview in Sun-Sentinel

Advertisement
"And running back. Even with the two commitments we have right now, we're still only going to be at four scholarship tailbacks."

James, Clements, Hall + 2 = 5. I wonder if this is him misspeaking or if Hall might be a casualty.

"And running back. Even with the two commitments we have right now, we're still only going to be at four scholarship tailbacks."

James, Clements, Hall + 2 = 5. I wonder if this is him misspeaking or if Hall might be a casualty.

Always thought he was a goner

Advertisement

or he sees hall as not a real tailback. Small for a fb but maybe. After havens we have nothing there.

Food for thought:

Dorian Hall redshirted in 2010. This year against Bethune Cookman, every scholarship athlete that wasnt redshirting played......except Dorian Hall.

I'd bet a sweet 10-spot that Darion Hall isn't on the roster next season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No other school had as many players leave early for the NFL.

WTF?!! what ever happened to the "hurricane family" and how everyone loves being a Cane?!!

Advertisement
Back