Golden interview 8/27/13 (Tuesday)

* 7 to 8 lineman will rotate on Friday,Gadbois being the 8th

*Sunny and Gall are doing fine just not in the rotation right now

*Danny Isidora will be back sooner than expected.....**** yeah!<<< I said that

* Renfrow is doing great,has lost weight and is a very smart kid....duh,see interview of him,dude speaks like a nerd.

*Gus Bus is cleared stop ******* asking about him

*Porter looked good today,he will be fine......bytches

*Not sure if Bush will play on Friday......Fack

*thinks the team defense will communicate better,more poised,so will see it much improved.

*Thinks there will be a good crowd."THESE KIDS DESERVE IT"..Here that South Florida ****ers,dammit mane.

Advertisement
* 7 to 8 lineman will rotate on Friday,Gadbois being the 8th

Anybody else like that Gadbois is working his way into the rotation? We will need him next year. Glad to see him developing.

I really like it, Gadbois had a real mean streak on his high school highlights. I want to see us get up early and let our coaches evaluate the backups at the end of the 3rd and 4th quarter.

Advertisement
Sadly, a big crowd is wishful thinking. I expect a nearly empty stadium. Hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
I would expect the same crowd that was at the UNC game last year. (And considering we had just gotten absolutely destroyed the week before I was shocked at the crowd). There was about a very solid 48k out there. I would expect the same for FAU. Its friday night. Its a night game. First game of the year. Local opponent. Buzz in the air about the team. Anything less then 45k and I will come on this site Saturday and air all Cane fans out. No excuses not to be there.

Advertisement
Back