Golden in home tonight

Canes Warning
@CanesWarningFS

UM RB commit Dexter Williams told me that his in-home visit with Golden and Hurlie Brown "went good" and that he is still solidly committed

4:48pm*- 4 Dec 14

Good! ^ needed some good news today I hope he really does stick

Advertisement
One thing that plays in our favor is the early enrollment. And I personally feel UFs hire wasn't a complete home run.

We will see what happens. I think ultimately, Dex will be here. Now if he takes any kind of visit to UF soon I will start to get a little worried.

When do EE actually sign LOI?

One thing that plays in our favor is the early enrollment. And I personally feel UFs hire wasn't a complete home run.

We will see what happens. I think ultimately, Dex will be here. Now if he takes any kind of visit to UF soon I will start to get a little worried.

When do EE actually sign LOI?

They don't actually sign LOI. They can sign an Agreement in Aid, but unlike the school they sign it with, the player can back out anytime without penalty. EE's just show up right before the semester starts, fill out their paperwork, register for classes and usually start classes that same week. They usually have a 2-3 week window from when classes start to the last official day they can enroll for the semester. So unfortunately, until Dexter shows up on campus, in class and is announced by the Athletic Dept, nothing is official.

Gunner Kiel is a great example of this. He was committed to LSU for a while but on the day he is suppose to show up and sign the papers and register for classes for the Spring, he changes his mind, doesn't show up and decides to enroll at Notre Dame a few days later. Brandon Powell did the same thing last year. At the beginning of the week he was finalizing his paperwork with Miami, waiting for transcripts to come in(supposedly) and by the end of the week he was a student at U***. There's no less drama with EE's, it's just an earlier climax than Signing Day.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Patchan is an EE right?
Jaquan and Williams will be EEs

Its great to EE at positions that need depth

Last edited:
I think some of you are reading too much into a mere picture.

He looks fine. If he lost a few pounds, good, he needed to lose some weight.

Meanwhile he is making 200K/month pre-tax. He gives a crap what anyone thinks.

He better recruit his *** off because this team will never get better without a lot of great players.

He better recruit his *** off because this team will never get better without a lot of great players.

Florida doesn't have income tax so... he makes 200k/month lol

Advertisement

The federal income tax says hello...

He shouldn't even have a job. Makes me sick.

The federal income tax says hello...

He shouldn't even have a job. Makes me sick.

Im not from Florida so idk lol i agree though. I just remember last year when the heat were talking about signing melo they said they cant offer him that much but no income tax makes it seem like more

Advertisement
Back